unfair ban

Concreto

I was playing on dust on the new 1.6 server with a bunch of my clanmates and some random player decided to put our tag on. We asked him nicely to take it off twice and he ignored us. One of the clanmates tked him and asked him again. The guy refused to change it and then started randomly shooting the other clanmates including myself.

I'm not sure who the admin was at the time. I did not tk anyone, I was not complaining in "all chat". None of us broke the rules and all of the players in my clan [FeaR] were banned.

I've been playing on all the GC servers for some time now and I pretty much refuse to play anywhere else. You guys run a great server, and keep everything fun.

There was 3 admins on during this time including myself. We asked the player to remove your tag and he complied. Not you in particular, but your clan as a whole had a bad attitude and used foul language (even after several warnings). It was a group admin decision that you guys had to go.

Ahhh, leapt.

Yep, I saw some of this language from HLSW...what I saw was right on the edge, but still unaccepable. Obviously it got worse when I left.

Clans are banned by association most of the time.

That said, we LOVE when teams play here. If you guys are willing to accept our policies (to you they may seem extreme, yet they remain our policies nonetheless) then we can give it another go.

Hmm...when I left the console, Fear seemed to be okay...a couple close ones on language...dunno.

I was unware of anyone using foul language, I apologize for that. I'll ask my clanmantes to see who the culpirts were.

Do you think we could get an individual unbans depending on the player?

Ahhh, leapt.

Yep, I saw some of this language from HLSW...what I saw was right on the edge, but still unaccepable.  Obviously it got worse when I left.

Clans are banned by association most of the time.

That said, we LOVE when teams play here.  If you guys are willing to accept our policies (to you they may seem extreme, yet they remain our policies nonetheless) then we can give it another go.

Just finished talking to my clanmates. We figured out what foul language was used and who was using it.

The team member that was using the foul language was unaware of the numerous policies you have on your server. I have since directed him to the rules you have in place. We would like to give things another try, but ultimately this decision is up to you guys.

(edited)
Send the guilty party in with the rest of the IDs of your mates and we'll get this out of the way.

0:0:462557

0:1:937435

1:1330397

0:2640965

Once again, thank you fatty.

Looks like I missed one...

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:5843033

Edited by Concreto

(edited)
I thought you said you weren't the guilty party?

I wasn't the guilty party, but I was banned by association.

Well, I was kicked when the rest of got kicked and they said they got banned in addition, I'm just assuming I got hit with the ban stick as well.

Edited by Concreto

Aight...again, going by the book, send in the guy who caused the bannings and we'll get this overwith.

We've never allowed for someone to get someone else unbanned. We want to hear from the reformed.

Aight...again, going by the book, send in the guy who caused the bannings and we'll get this overwith.

We've never allowed for someone to get someone else unbanned.  We want to hear from the reformed.

We promise not to eat him like the last guy...who just climbs into a giant cauldron of boiling water anyways? Didn't even have the carrots in yet...jeez

We've never allowed for someone to get someone else unbanned.  We want to hear from the reformed.

We promise not to eat him like the last guy...who just climbs into a giant cauldron of boiling water anyways? Didn't even have the carrots in yet...jeez

Lol, I'll see if I can get the kid in here tonight. Sorry about the delay.