Duke Nukem Forever

TheReverend(c)

Yeah the only screenshots out there are from previous engines, and they look like CS 1.6 graffix...might be waiting a while...boy I hope they make it AO though...no point in making games like this if they're not AO, and if they're just MA parents will still buy them for their kids and complain when they discover sex and violence...man those parents just get blindsided don't they :biglaugha:

lol, add to the list Starcraft:ghost, they have changed engines on that game 6 times that i know of, it was supposed to be released back in 2002, its 2005 now, and its still not even close to release... I dont quite know what they are goin for but hopefully its so awesome that the ati X850 has a hard time playin it... cuz after 3 years it should be a quite good game...

• 3 weeks later...

There are no current Duke Nuk'em Forever screens. There were two trailor videos for it in 2003, using the Unreal 2 engine. Looked pretty good, but that will likely change once again.

I can guarantee you that you won't hear about it or see it until after Prey is released. A little background on Prey, for those who are complaining about DoD:S (due for preload before the end of this month):

After Duke Nuk'em 3D's success, 3D Realms was pimping a completely 3D Quake killer, based on the Quake (and later moved to Unreal) engine. This game was designed to be a showstopper on dual 12MB VooDoo II cards in SLI. That's right. The glory days of 1997... ...and then 1998... ...and then 2000... It'll be a decade since its original announcement, that it's released. A full decade.