DSL users

shep48

I was having major lag issues yesterday while trying to play BF2. Tried about 3-4 servers before I just gave up. SBC need not figure out where they can shove their DSL service most days. I could easily show them for a hefty fee, like the one they charge for decent speeds...

I had a problem with webpages loading. I took out the DNS address i put into my router and had it auto detect the DNS. It works fine now tho.

EDIT: oh by the way, I have SBC too.

Edited by avengence

Had some earlier today but I just rebooted my modem and it was ok then. It seems they do something like that about once a month or maybe a couple of months. I can live with it, although $36 dollars a month? I guess thats not to bad, it beats $60 a month for cable :D

Had some earlier today but I just rebooted my modem and it was ok then.  It seems they do something like that about once a month or maybe a couple of months.  I can live with it, although $36 dollars a month? I guess thats not to bad, it beats $60 a month for cable :D

60 a month?!?!?

Had some earlier today but I just rebooted my modem and it was ok then.  It seems they do something like that about once a month or maybe a couple of months.  I can live with it, although $36 dollars a month? I guess thats not to bad, it beats $60 a month for cable :D

$39 a month for cable here in Sioux Falls, SD. :D and with phone service another 25.

I had cable, then moved and was stuck with DSL. I had SBC and it was horrible. I payed 50 a month for their 5+mb speed and it was worse than dial-up. THen, my lease expired and I got the heck out of Dodge and got cable. So glad I got cable again. *Huggles his cable modem*