My actual starter pics...

start5.jpgstart6.jpg

--- Weekly Weighins ---

Week I (9/2) - 238

Week II (9/9) - 236.5

Week III (9/16) - 232.5

Week IV (9/23) - 231

Week V (9/30) - 229

Oh my gosh lmao! Lmao!!!!!11!1!1one I did not just see all that.

Ok, here's my paste:

Ok, I'm here.

First off, I edited your panzy title.

Second, I'm gonna toss this up into the featured forums so as to show you up in a little more limelight.

To anyone else who wants in:

-You don't have to do the 5 bucks. Preacher, do it for the temple!

-You don't have to be shirtless, etc, in your pic. Even just pics of your face will show weight loss nicely. Whatever you want, but we want accountability and proof.

Bub has a slight advantage...I've already dropped my extra food weight. Although, I have a slight advantage in having been in a routine now for nearly 2 weeks.

At any rate. I'm here, and ready to TAKE YOU DOWN, BUB!

Fatty

Current Weight: 203

flex_203lb.jpg

The Goal: 188 pounds (loss of 15)

Motivation: Live long, feel better, fight off the family cholesterol curse

The plan:

RUN RUN RUN (about 2.5 miles / day)

run.jpg

Follow up the running with some lifting!

lift1.jpg

lift2.jpg

Of course I'm gonna be eating little and correctly!

eatright.jpg

You might as well quit now bub and transfer your pokerstars cash to me!!

Ok Bub, here's some news.

Good news for you: Today was Sunday so I thought I'd give the tread mill a rest.

Bad news for you: I ran 3.6 miles home from church in just under 40 minutes.

Whutcha got?

allright ladies...Im ur huckleberry...

Here is photo updates over last year...havent kept it really strict, but happy to have not gained any back...seen the other side of that 300# and dont wanna go back.

in a perfect world, id love to be 235, but realistically could see 250. Currently 283 and right now I'll take it one goal at a time 280 then 275, 270, 265, etc...

now...did someone say donuts?

weight.jpg

^^ twig boy,

Current Weight 210

Goal: 185

Plan:

Lift weight 5 days a week for 30 min a day.

3 Nights a week:

Stationary bike for 30 minutes at 600 Calories Per Hour rate

Run after Bike...until I get dizzy.

Food goal.

Cut back snacks and eat 3 squres a day instead of 2.

Only other beverage other than water or milk = Diet Mountian Dew

Saturday/Sunday night

Pushups, Crunches, Close Position Pushups, Side Crunches, Reverse Pushups, Other side Crunches...repeat X 3

Will Post Pics shortley

Edited by Brillow_Head

Wow Brill, that's a ton of stuff.

My entire routine is 40 minutes on mill / day + some misc. tossing of the weights.

I just had a good post-workout weigh-in (202 lb)....(I track my weight twice a day...in morning and evening)

I can proudly say that I've been on that treadmill or ran outdoors 15 days in a row now (I was at 210 lbs 15 days ago.....but I believe we all carry around about 3 lbs of extra food when we're just eating.....seriously).

AIM me for another theory about extra food. Won't share here. Too graphic.

Friday is when we weigh in at work for our competition there, so will post my #s on Fridays.

So far down 9lbs from starting weight of 287 3 week ago to 278 or 3%.

Been awhile since I've been in the 270's and next goal is to see 275.

:boing:

Welp, if you haven't read the other thread, my workout has changed dramatically. I'm now training for a 10k leg of the Akron Marathon, which takes place October 1.

This means I'm currently training at 6 miles outdoors, 3 or 4 times / week. I'm going to work up to 8 or 9 miles in a two week period, and then taper off a week prior to the race.

Here's a current pic of me at 195lbs, 8 pounds less than above...hard to tell with completely different pose (ps. it's 195 after the run, so realistically my range is 195-197 at this point).

fatty195lbs.jpg

I'd love to be at 188 (my goal) for the marathon, but shaving 2 lbs / week might be a bit much at this point.

Checking in:

My post-workout weigh-in tonight was 192.5 o0o

That's the dehydrated weight though. Prolly functioning around 194.5 to 195.

I think the morning weight is the most reliable weigh-in time. After workouts, I refill with fluids, and then get rid of what I didn't need in the morning...then take the weight.

The post-workout weight kinda depends on what I do (although it too falls steadily with the other weigh-ins).

I've dropped 15 lbs in a month now. (I started working out a week or so prior to bub's challenge....he was smart in letting me drop my initial chunk before the competition!) I'm on day 32 of my nutrition-watch / workout. The training for the marathon has been a huge plus for me. My goal is to be under 190 for the race, which is 16 days away. However, it's gotta come of "gradually" like it has been.

I use quotes because most people would consider 15 lbs in a month much too rapid. I would ask why? Ever see someone that goes off to bootcamp and comes back? Same concept, but of course even more intense than what I'm doing.

Top pic at 203 lbs compared to current pic at 192 lbs below.

flex_203lb.jpg

flex_192lb.jpg

I've seen 190.0 on the scale on the night and morning after a big run, but I think my functioning weight is 192 atm.

Things are going well. I'm 11 days away from the marathon. I hope to be a solid 188 or 189 by that point. It's carving time, the lbs are getting stubborn. I'm on day 38 of my overall trek that started at 209 lbs. I'm weighing in as low as I have in 13 years.

My end goal now? 180 lbs.....the same amount I weighed as a senior in high school....

<from a safe standpoint>

Looken good. The arms are bigger, the tummy is more defined, and the love handles are almost non-existant at that angle.

I'm wondering if your new goal is a safe one??? I think you'd have to cut alot of muscle mass to get down to your old high school weight.

Hows your metabolism at this point? I'd assume it is beefed up a bit due to the running. <remembers when I could pack away a large stuffed crust pizza and a 2L of pop in one sitting...and lose weight>

<from a safe standpoint>

Looken good.  The arms are bigger, the tummy is more defined, and the love handles are almost non-existant at that angle.

I'm wondering if your new goal is a safe one???  I think you'd have to cut alot of muscle mass to get down to your old high school weight.

Hows your metabolism at this point?  I'd assume it is beefed up a bit due to the running. <remembers when I could pack away a large stuffed crust pizza and a 2L of pop in one sitting...and lose weight>

With the marathon within a week now I've stopped dieting so much and am gonna just concentrate on the running. My weightloss has definitely had an impact on my energy level, in fact there are days when I'm downright tired....but I've been forcing my body to burn fat instead of food....I can't do that and expect to run well on race day.

As far as 180 as being safe...I think it is, I'm still carrying at least 10 lbs of extra weight with me as a spare tire....