Zombie Invasion!

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Go to the server quickly and kill them all. Must aim for the head... be careful... they are strong.

Is it going to be zombie mod 24/7 or on some type of rotation?

You dont want to kill the fun by overplaying it, but you also need something to attract people to the NY server, instead of the other 5 to choose from.

Also, when I first played it their were limited weapons for the human team. You were only allowed pistols, a pump shotgun, famas and a couple of smgs. It made it a lot lot harder, and forced more teamwork out of the human team.

At the moment, I've seen little teamwork as humans can get away with going solo due to the powerful weapons like the para.

Just my two cents, but I think it may improve the fun :boing:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Currently, I do not now if it will be 24/7 zombie or not. Probably not but hard to say. Will have to be discussed. I believe it will be Zombie for a bit to start.

I think restricting the PARA is a great idea. If your a zombie and running at someone with a para your already dead. If you try running away your going to get shot in the back and die.

If your lucky the person can't aim and you can strafe back and forth to them. :D

As for CTs getting whipped when the para is restricted, its only ONE gun out of all of them. If you need that one gun in order to win its not balanced for the mod.