My Computer

Since i now have to use my computer to play counter-strike intstead of my bf's, it will be less likely that i will be playing CS as often because of the lack of quality of my computer, unlike my bf's who is like super duper ala ma kuper spiffy. And yes i seriously just said that.

I know someo of you will miss me horribly and you'll go to bed crying every night...but what can i say...lol, jk.

Just thought i'd let you guys know though, just so you guys wouldn't be like that evil girl stopped playing with us!

Oh Oh Oh i might go to Frag next year if my sugar daddy pays for me. He knows who he is, and it's not Decoy. :ignore:

what are the specs on the computer? like is it manageable?

my bf's is an

AMD Athlon 3200+ 754

motherboard: KV8-MAX3

VIA SATA

WesternDigital 36 GB Raptors 10,000 RPM's 2X RAID 0 16K Striping

Cooler Master - Wave Master case

Radeon 9800 Pro [over clocked @ passed XT range]

1 GB DDR 3200

and mine is like 1,000 times worse, well not a thousand but it's not as good by far...

i hope you guys can translate what i just said...

how come your not using your bfs computer ???

Because since i moved i know have internet to my computer and he's hanging over my house more often so im not aloud as much any more. and since he got his new laptop Dell I6000 or something like that, he doesn't really use his desktop anymore

how come your not using your bfs computer ???

Because since i moved i know have internet to my computer and he's hanging over my house more often so im not aloud as much any more. and since he got his new laptop Dell I6000 or something like that, he doesn't really use his desktop anymore

Then why don't you trade PC's, if he only uses his laptop now...

Then why don't you trade PC's, if he only uses his laptop now...

because he doesnt love me that much obviously. He wants to sell his computer for $1,400, and build himself another one! which is completely ignorant. he just doesn't love me.... :puppy_dog_eyes::puppy_dog_eyes::puppy_dog_eyes:

Edited by Whitney

Ok, is yours below this

P4 2.0--400fsb

1 gig of 3200

80 gig WD 7200 ata133

GForce fx5700--256mb

PC chips (don't knock it) its a good board :biglaugha:

I have no problem playing anything with that and that is 2 years old already.

Anyway.---( sneak into his pc funds a little at a time until you have enough to set yourself up with one ) :biglaugha::biglaugha: Thats what my wife does to me, :o:biglaugha: