Teh-spud Is Truly Sorry For His Actions...

Sgt. Spuds

Howdy guys, sorry to have to be posting in this forum. But I guess I screwed up, without knowing it. My in game name is "Sgt. Spuds[̲̅ٿ̲̅]" and my Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:4903898

# 1873 "Sgt. Spuds[̲̅ٿ̲̅]" STEAM_0:1:4903898 00:09 90 7 active

I was on #1 sever, playing at 6:55 central according to my watch.

I was playing Italy like 4 on 4, Six was the only admin there. I had 3 hostages following me, and Ipod I think had the other 1. His followed us to spawn, and mine didn't, he got killed from a T down by wine cellar. I ran back threw market, saw my three hostages, and nailed them all, killing them, and winning the round for us (second round, we where down by 1)

I got the kicked and banned screen... I have done this a few times before and never caught any flake from it, but I guess six didn't like it, sorry man!

Most of you guys know me, I think I’m a pretty good guy, I try to plant when possible, try to rescue hostages, don’t tk, don’t tw, and I am VERY sorry that this happened today. Your server's are the only ones I play on anymore, all the other pups are over run by 11 year olds calling every one horrible names and accusing every one of being a hacker... Very annoying to be on... If let back in, I will never kill another hostage, no matter what...