Ban Requests for Ebullition DeathMatch

Ban Requests

Post the name, Steam ID, and explanation of misconduct (e.g. chatlog) ONLY please.

For example:

GeorgeBanMeNow 0:1:23456 He's been flashbanging people all night, screaming into the mic and insulting people.

Any posts that do not contain the same information will be deleted. This thread will be taken down if a moderator has to delete too many non-ban request replies.

Some "no-no" posts:

"thanks" (not a ban request)

"why'd you ban that person?" (not a ban request)

"good job!" (not a ban request)

"please ban dethkilla666. He's a big jerk" (no steam ID, no details)

"please ban 0:1:23456" (no explanation, no name)

If you want to be unbanned, go here.

HI! 0:0:7532387 -- Foul language in names (changes names fairly regularly), warned multiple times about it. 845 - 945pm EST timeframe.

Shaneeqwa from detroit 0:0:6790543 -- Language filters triggered frequently. Sometimes appeared to bypass filter, but could be typos with the frequency of foul language. 845 - 945 pm EST timeframe.

Please review the logs and pass judgement, admins!

HI! 0:0:7532387 -- Foul language in names (changes names fairly regularly), warned multiple times about it.  845 - 945pm EST timeframe.

"HI!" aka "New Orleans N----" aka "Slavemaster" was banned pretty quickly.

Shaneeqwa from detroit  0:0:6790543 -- Language filters triggered frequently.  Sometimes appeared to bypass filter, but could be typos with the frequency of foul language.  845 - 945 pm EST timeframe.

Will do when I get home (unless another admin gets 'em first).

----No need to respond to this post----

"spray_n_pray" STEAM_0:0:7893517 33:30 74 0 active

He repeatedly killed hostages, after asking him politley to not kill them...  Not sure what you guys have decided on that yet, but I thought I would post it up even if it is the zombie server.

I talked with him, and he doesn't do it anymore. No ban necessary at this time. If it happens again though, please post up here and I WILL ban.

• 1 month later...
GC Alumni
(edited)

# 2353 "R@1ph" STEAM_0:1:8032937 11:57 67 0 active

Was on zombie side, I guess got mad because I was killing him all the time, joined CTs, TKed me, then rejoined Terrorists, for absolutely no reason what -so-ever! All he had to say was like, "Hahaha, LOL". :boo:

Edited by JackieChan

# 2353 "R@1ph" STEAM_0:1:8032937 11:57 67 0 active

Was on zombie side, I guess got mad because I was killing him all the time, joined CTs, TKed me, then rejoined Terrorists, for absolutely no reason what -so-ever!  All he had to say was like, "Hahaha, LOL". :boo:

Kind of a goofy thing to do, but I don't think that's ban-worthy. After all, it was one TK for one round. If it happens again, post up again and I WILL ban him.

• 3 weeks later...

Special circumstance -- I talked to him last night at about 11 CST (about an hour after you two made your posts). This issue is being dealt with, but not via ban.

However, if you see spraytastic or any other person using the zombie gun exploit from this point on, PLEASE post in here. That's an immediate ban.

• 3 weeks later...
"(LS2.com)stavman" STEAM_0:0:7934088

Constant TKing on CT side. Asked to stop, but continues.

I'll ban tonight. Also, I don't think I replied to the Illuminator ban request -- that'll be a ban too (if I didn't already do it).

/edit at 12:45 CST: banned stavman and Illuminator.

Edited by Unclean

• 1 month later...