banned.

ka0tic

(edited)

this guy vengance bans me cause i tell him " ok. shut up. geeze. " with the intent that i wasn't going to talk no more, but doesnt even mention a thing to his little admin buddie when he said the three letter a word. doesnt even care that i'm a regular. show some love. get over it pal. :hug: of course, i didn't know discussing topics was considered arguing/or whatever else he calls it.

STEAM_0:0:1376588

Edited by ka0tic

You may want to try again by first reading the post linked in the bright yellow banner labelled "read this first".

Linky!

And for the record, discuss/debate/argue... it doesn't matter what you call it, any interaction about server rules should go in here, not in the game.

I am giving you at least a week, please come back when you can give me and other admins some respect.

lol .. cmon i get along with everyone else except u this one night. not considering admins and players .. but as man to man .. i didnt feel i was getting respect from u either, and i don't know when u felt like i was direspecting u other than when i told you to shut up, sorry if that was the first thing that came to my head rather than "im sorry mr admin sir. pls forgive me for what i have done"

.. what i don't understand is that you had to go all out and give a perm. ban for me when i didn't "debate" that the rules were bad in anyway (other than saying "can't say anything in here, might as well not talk"), swear, or do anything to other players.

gc. *100tic* #3 west ff : 72.37.147.22:27015

ka0tic, I don't know you from Adam, but it doesn't look like you've read the "Linky!" unclean put up.

I suggest you do, then think about your posts, then repost if you think you can follow the instruction/suggestions you'll find on the page the link takes you to.

lol .. cmon i get along with everyone else except u this one night. not considering admins and players .. but as man to man .. i didnt feel i was getting respect from u either, and i don't know when u felt like i was direspecting u other than when i told you to shut up, sorry if that was the first thing that came to my head rather than "im sorry mr admin sir. pls forgive me for what i have done"

:biglaugha:

If you told me 'shut up', I would've perm-a-banned you as well.

I can't think of any reason for someone to say this to an admin, especially a regular.

Why would you think that being a regular gives you privledges? We hold regs to higher standards because you KNOW what's acceptable and what's not.

Your initial post reeks of arrogance and is flat out irritating.

Come back in a week with a better attitude and a better post.