Stats.?

Guest Toshey

Guest Toshey
Guest Toshey
Guest Toshey
Guests

Howdy do...Tosh here i was just wonderin if the peeps at [Mmmm] just keep the stats runnin for ever? or do they restart every once in awhile? cuz i have been playing here for awhile and they've yet to restart hehe well i was just wonderin!

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

it would be nice to have the stats restarted, seeing hambone has 900 awp kills, and the next closest has 300. it'd nice to get a fresh start, seeing that hambone could not play cs for a year and probably stay in the top 10

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

no i undertsand and know that system where after 30 days of it starting it drops one day and adds another, something like that, but a fresh start for everyone would be nice

it would be nice to have the stats restarted, seeing hambone has 900 awp kills, and the next closest has 300.  it'd nice to get a fresh start, seeing that hambone could not play cs for a year and probably stay in the top 10

Hambone wouldnt even be on the board if he didnt play for a year. That is what I meant :)

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

i know that much, but he'd be top 10 for a while

its a number. dont live ur life being a number, and as wilco stated. they shouldnt be that important to you. they dont mean jack, cuz i think i have gained sum respect as a player and have enuf skill to live a round or two, and my name is rarely on the stats page, i dont even bother anymore. BUT doesnt mean i dont own J00.! :P