Caught a HACKER!!!

Fatty

I run the school store in the primary building where I teach second grade. I always have a couple kids working it, helping the kids, and then the shoppers come into the room with their selections and pay me.

I have a straw hat that I wrote "School Store Security" on for fun, and one of them always gets to wear it. Yesterday morning a boy that was working came in out of breath and told me he ran down a kid that grabbed a hacky sack and took off. pwnd!!!!!!!

I was singing "Bad boys, bad boys...." to the 8 year olds in the hall after that....then I wrote "First Arrest 1/14/03 and Arrests to Date - I" on the hat too..... :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Haha, Fatty=LeFours

I used to work security for the school store in high school. No one messed with me and the Big Bad Stick of Painful Knee Injuries. :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're welcome for the connection, thanks for the pic, boom.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You may be a little mature for Kevin Smith movies... LeFours is the security guard from MallRats. But, in the words of the great Jason Mewes himself:

You don't know who LaFours is?  They don't know who LaFours is...  LaFours is only the most feared security guard in the business, man.  460 collars, all convicted.  I hear he's even got 2 kills!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

BUMP!

So that the people who didn't get to see the pimp pic of Fatty as LaFours can!