Lunatic's Custom Map night Tonight!!

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

We are going to try out some new maps tonight.

Here is the list:

cs_backalley_2005f

aim_ak-colt

aim_usp_v2

de_militia_tm2

de_go_nuke

fy_iceworld_real

mcdonalds-mds

scoutzknivez

cs_siege_sp_fixed

fy_poolday_reunion

de_alivemetal

de_rats

The date: October 16th

The time? 8PM Eastern

Download Map Pack here: http://rapidshare.de/files/6321853/lunatic...p_pack.zip.html

Click on "Free" at the bottom left.

Wait for the timer and then click the file name to download.

(Put all the files in the /maps Directory.

You can also download from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S105COUD

Wait for timer on top right then download.

Server IP: 205.234.159.145:27015

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)
Did customs maps night get moved to the CsLs server & change to

8:00PM instead of 9:00PM est?

I thought Shep already posted the map pack for tonight? Am I missing something here?

Ah, if he is, then I missed the memo on that. We can do another night. Sorry about that.

moved to Tomorrow (Sunday) Night.

Edited by zerodamage

Oh, so we have to wait till next week to play these, or is this a repost of the map pack Shep already put up? I want to play the McDonald's map! Hopefully they're be lots of destructibles and McDs hosties for me to blow up and kill. (Teach them for not hiring me!!)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

This has NOTHING to do with Shep's custom map night. This is something we are trying on our own and I wanted to inform you all.

The map pack is seperate from what Shep has made.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

actually, we are going to add a few of these to our rotation.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

We are giving some of these maps a run through now. Install them and let's try them out. Anyone remember Nuke and Militia and Backalley?

There will be a few files the server will upload to you but it will only take 30 seconds or less to grab them the one and only time.

Bordering on bush-league, zero. These guys have been doing custom maps on saturdays for like ever.

I'm a little torn on this atm (all the drama...., you pulling out of GC, new server, now trying to pull traffic), so that's all I'll post right now....

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

You are reading too much into it Fatty. I did not realize thre was a custom map night here. We are trying a one time thing. That is it.

I'm not reading into anything, just noting facts. Doesn't matter if it's a one time thing or a one-half time thing.

You are using our forums to try to bring players from our community into your new server. It is what it is. Normally, I'd not think twice about it. I always encourage teams to go off and do their thing, and always support it. However, you just quit GC, asked for a refund on unused admin dues, and without any discussion beyond that, I see you coming back to the place you just left behind to advertise and pull traffic.

While it's really no sweat off the hairy GC back, just seems a little, well....you get the point.

I'm not reading too far anywhere. What's the quote from Troy? "There's no insult in calling a dead man dead." ...or something like that. It is what it is.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Wow. I did not realize when I stepped down as admin that my ties to gc were permanently cut. I did not realize there was a custom map night nor was I trying to pull traffic away from here. People play gc servers for a reason, the community. I was attempting something different as I thought we still part of the community.

Just delete this thread and forget it then if it is that big of a deal. Mountain out of a mole hill this is.

ZD, you gotta admit the timing is a little questionable. Just leaving GC and all.

But, nonetheless, an honest post is an honest post. I don't know your true intentions, and in fact only you do.

When I first saw this post one of the first things that came to mind was the timing of this all. I'm obviously not the only one, but does it necessarily mean that was your intent? I'd like to hope not. Frankly I don't know.

ZD, you gotta admit the timing is a little questionable.  Just leaving GC and all. 

But, nonetheless, an honest post is an honest post.  I don't know your true intentions, and in fact only you do. 

When I first saw this post one of the first things that came to mind was the timing of this all.  I'm obviously not the only one, but does it necessarily mean that was your intent?  I'd like to hope not.  Frankly I don't know.

I was thinking that it was good planning, both Stock and Scopeless were locked down for a couple of hours tonight. Could have given our regs who were not involved a place to play. Had this been arranged prior to this weekend, it could have had a much better result. Missed opportunities I guess.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Been thinking of how to reply and have decided nothing needs to be said. I just know that Ishmael got his posting rights removed for less. I also think my point about the crappy attitude from those who think they are better than everyone else has been made.

Anyway... nice day today. Kind of chilly this morning though. Had to actually turn the heat on in my truck a little bit on my way to work. No more A/C gas hogging.

ZD, you gotta admit the timing is a little questionable.  Just leaving GC and all. 

But, nonetheless, an honest post is an honest post.  I don't know your true intentions, and in fact only you do. 

When I first saw this post one of the first things that came to mind was the timing of this all.  I'm obviously not the only one, but does it necessarily mean that was your intent?  I'd like to hope not.  Frankly I don't know.

I was thinking that it was good planning, both Stock and Scopeless were locked down for a couple of hours tonight. Could have given our regs who were not involved a place to play. Had this been arranged prior to this weekend, it could have had a much better result. Missed opportunities I guess.

At first it was on the same day as SNC. It wasn't moved to Sunday by good planning.

Anyways, I hope my point is realized. I don't care about the traffic. Our 3 CSS servers are pinned during primetime, we can afford pubbers. That's NOT the point.

I dunno what to say, but I pitched in for the CsLs server so that we would have a place to play where we could set the maps, rules, etc. We also play on GC's servers. I think you misunderstand Zero's intent. We were just wanting to do something fun. We weren't wanting to harm GC in any way...

Regards,

Braden

At first it was on the same day as SNC. It wasn't moved to Sunday by good planning.

Anyways, I hope my point is realized. I don't care about the traffic. Our 3 CSS servers are pinned during primetime, we can afford pubbers. That's NOT the point.

I forgot to add to my post "If you had checked with Fatty first".