hey i got banned

ephemeral

hey bigshaw. a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month, i was playing on your server (counter strike source) and "i said man this is lame" i reall didn't know that that was a bad word to say on gamers so then you warned me, and i said ok sorry i won't say lame again. then i was suddenly kicked and banned from your server. i think there may have been a mistake, i don't know if your filters are the ones that do the banning or what, but i really love your servers. could you please reconsider, because now i am banned from 3 servers for some reason, though i only "broke the rules" on one. the username i was using was Ekauq. i am not sure what the steam id is now, but if you want i can find out. thank you for your time, i hope you understand. oh the steam id was rolf_17. thank you!!!

FYI, when you get banned on one of our servers you get banned on all our servers.

You will need to post your steam ID. And just as a general guide please click on & read the big yellow banner at the top of this forum.

What Lunk said...

Give us ur steamid and wait till some of our lead admins get around to unbanning u

oh ok. but i can still play on one of ur servers, just not the MW ones. i think...

by the way, i know what my steam id is now, i'll get it on soon. if its not that rolf_17 then it'll take a little longer. thanks for helping!!!

• 5 weeks later...