banned :(

Guest Paolo

Guest Paolo
Guest Paolo
Guest Paolo
Guests
(edited)

hi my ingame names include Paolo, and c0ntempl4te.

ok so heres what happened. we were playing train today, i was a T playing under the name c0ntempl4te. i threw a smoke over one of the walls so it would land in the middle of the A (outside) bombsite. i went through middle, waited for my smoke to pop then ran in and hid under a train. then i was banned =/ i know for a fact that a guy named "HateBreeder" started to say "your face, my nuts" on his mic right before i was banned, so im hoping that this is accidental. i'm pretty sure xoul was on but he was a ct, so i doubt he could hear the mic. also, i know that toka was spectating at the beginning of the round, but i don't know if he joined my team to hear the mic spammage.

thats pretty much all i have. if there were any other admins present that were aliasing, or if anyone has a rational reason for my ban then i'm all ears :)

*edit* i was playing on the #1 stock server, and here is my steam id

STEAM_0:1:4164208

Edited by Paolo

Thats my fault, i was trying to ban hatebreeder, I type in the command wrong... i type in ma_ban hatebreeder 0 and instead of banning him, it banned you and n00b?. Sorry about that. I hate mani it never does what I want. i've been trying to unban you, but the commands don't like me.