Dustbunnies and Hurricanes

EbilDustBunny

Yeah I live in Florida... Wilma is coming to my city(until futher notice... hoping for maybe it'd veer off somewhere else). Right now I'm looking for liquer. :halo: LoL! I either want to be sleeping or smashed when she hits Monday early afternoon. I slept through every hurricane so that's gets boring. Can't leave the house really... there's a curfew and the bridges has been shut down. I don't want to ask my parents to booze me up. :unsure: I got half a bottle of plum wine in my house... that's not going to cut it.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Wilma came around 3am.

Meh... besides the wind whisteling, power flickering and random things hitting my window. Everything was fine on my side. The hurricane veered of south and hit my neighboring city. Their sorta under water now. Spent the whole time talking to my friends. One of them that called me this morning she has no power and the hurricane ripped her bedroom window screen out and it was banging against the house all night. My job plans to reopen at 4pm but the weather is still to crazy... like things are still flying around outside. So we're prolly not going to open.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

GC Alumni
(edited)
Wilma came around 3am.

Meh... besides the wind whisteling, power flickering and random things hitting my window. Everything was fine on my side. The hurricane veered of south and hit my neighboring city. Their sorta under water now. Spent the whole time talking to my friends. One of them that called me this morning she has no power and the hurricane ripped her bedroom window screen out and it was banging against the house all night.  My job plans to reopen at 4pm but the weather is still to crazy... like things are still flying around outside. So we're prolly not going to open.

At least you're alright... :blink:

Edited by JackieChan

Lived through 2 hurricanes in Florida. Decided to move to South Dakota. First day arrived at SD got hit with the worst blizzard in ten years. Ive never seen snow until then. Its also part of tornado alley. :D

I lost count how many hurricanes I lived through... my friend still has no power to her house as well as a few other cities... some how my neighborhood is fine.