What does your name mean!?

Saris

i moved outta the mountains into the city almost a year ago and finally had reason to build a big bad gaming rig....about a month before cs:s was set to release. it's all built, humming along, no problems. also no games. install cs:s, start playing, game sounds start to stutter, and BAM - crash and freeze. every...time. i found a couple work arounds to play for a while (disable my sata drives).

my real name isn't john, and i don't literally stutter, but for some reason stuttering.john made sense.  :unsure:

i've finally "fixed" the stuttering problem - goodbye intel hello amd. you'll see me running around and getting tagged as johnny.gc these days, just to stay lopro.

shuriken.gif

And here I thought you were just a guy who plugged up toilets a lot...whoulda thunk it...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few different nicks way back in the early 90's, but setteled on Wolfsblood in about 1991 when they was really no public "internet" and all this stuff was a pipe dream of "what if we could play games with moving graphics against each other, online, at the same time!?!  Wouldn't that be cool?" 

Anyway back to the name.  Wolfsblood is a song off the last MisFiTs album with Glenn Danzig on vocals.  Been using that name everywhere for the last 14 years, haven't found the need to change it yet. :)

MisFiTs rock :peace:

Especially the classic MisFiTs.

The new Misfits that came back in 95 were good for a while, but then Jerry Only went insanely power hungry and fired the only two guys in the band capeble of actually writing music. For the last 5 years he has put out 3 "new" albums consisting of: 1. B-sides and demos, 2. Covers of 50's rock somgs, and 3. (the worst insult to 'fits fans everywhere) a LOUNGE MUSIC album of old MisFiTs covers.

hey if anybody has ever played against these guys, they were also me most likely;

Loozer

ekauq

The punisher (lol this one was short lived)

Llumna

i play halo, medal of honor, CS, CSS, CS:CZ, UT2003, UT2004, FEAR(totally awesome game by the way, EVERYONE should own it. i would even go as far as to say its up there with halflife.) and various other games, runescape...(not anymore, MMO's suck.)

Mine means "established 1979" the year I was born.

I'm not really creative names wise and using silly names like "catnip" & "AgentGekko" seemed to draw more animosity than lighthearted amusement. I even used CommanderSoup once and got kicked from a UT server. Guess the guy had a thing against soup. Or my commandering of said lunch product.

Ok maybe now i wont get asked once every day or two why my name is prelude, and do i own one. Yes i used to own one, i built it up (several times) and raced on NHRA, NDRA, and some SCCA circuits. It cost to much to maintain it and make it to races, and they payoffs with out huge sponsorship above just giving free parts or whatever are few and far between. After blowing it up so many times i gave up on it.