maps to be deleted

stutters

time to make room on the server for more new customs. here's the list of customs on the server. name the maps you want to keep. anything not named is gonna get dumped. schweet.

if you've never played one of the maps and want to, post up. we'll play it in this weeks custom map night

maps on this list will be deleted this weekend. if you'd like it to stick around, reply. otherwise, say your goodbyes:

these maps will be deleted this weekend unless anyone posts to keep it:

updated, go to last post.

GC Alumni

whitey, so you don't want any customs? this isn't the map ROTATION, just maps that we can play whenever we get the itch.

bullet, i'm not sure why noir wassn't on the list, but it is now. i'm guessing you want it to stay?

cs_office2 is in the starting lineup for this weeks map night. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE PACK EARLY!!!ONE!!1

*list updated*

GC Alumni

extract the files to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\YourSteamName\counter-strike source\cstrike\

it will warn you folders already exist with those names. click yes to all; that dumps everything in the right place without messing anything else up.

*bonus*

to play the demos, save them to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\YourSteamName\counter-strike source\cstrike\ start counter-strike, and in console type "play demoNameHere" without the quotes, substituting demoNameHere for the demo name.

AIM me if you need any more help - j0hngc

GC Alumni

:D i like mill so much i consider it stock. actually, anything that's in rotation (alivemetal, losttemple) aren't in the list.

i can't wait to hear the feedback on fire....we haven't played it on west yet. hope it goes over well, i've been twitching over it since i played it on midwest.

Fire seems to play pretty well, but it can be rough on a server full of pubbers. There are a lot of different ways to approach the bombsites and often the CTs guard one spot while Ts march right through another.

• 2 weeks later...
GC Alumni
at least have it so alivemetal doesnt play every other map sometimes :-/

sometimes it goes alive metal -> dust2 -> alive metal -> italy -> alive metal for some odddddddd reason

rotation will be redone this weekend, alivemetal will most likely come out. whatever is popular in this thread (so far cpl_fire) will go in its place.

Stop trying to ditch the matrix John. Other than that i like all the ones Laz named and the new assult.

Another question i have is why don't some maps come up on mani? like a map being in the set next map section but not being abour to create a vote on it or add it to a multi map vote list.

P.S. Does anyone know the command line to do a random question vote? ie. "Do you guys want to play a custom map?'