LOL check this out!!

Kilzugud

What's the point of throwing a 74 year old man in jail anyway? As long as they prevent him from trafficking more drugs, there really isn't.

To deter others from trafficing drugs for the above reasons

But what else could he do if his wife couldn't afford cancer medicine? We dont have this problem in the uk :P

so basically he gets off scott free for trafficking. What kind of message does that send the community when a person regardless of their age is forgiven for breaking the law because their intentions were good. That's like me robbing a bank and giving the money to the homeless people on the street. Do you think that if i did that they'd let me go saying

"Hey we understand what u did...it's ok"

no, they'd throw me in jail. We can't condone this kind of stuff. There had to be some other way this man could raise the funds he needed. Selling drugs is never the way even as a last resort

What's the point of throwing a 74 year old man in jail anyway? As long as they prevent him from trafficking more drugs, there really isn't.

To deter others from trafficing drugs for the above reasons

But what else could he do if his wife couldn't afford cancer medicine? We dont have this problem in the uk :P

lol, so are you sayin two wrongs make a right?

Good for them. It would cost more money to put that old guy in jail than it's worth. Jail is not the answer for non-violent drug offenders anyway. Prisons and jails are filling up and for the ones that aren't violent or aren't likely to commit that crime or similar ones again jail / prison just ruins their life and costs us money.

He'll probably get sick and die before his 10 year probation is up anyway. Not saying dealing drugs is right, but Prison isn't always the answer either.