BaNNeD

wgnReDeMpTioN

actually, Whitey banned him per my request. I was playing with him about a week ago, on alive metal. We were T's. I had the bomb, was planting, he ran up, shot me in the face with a shotgun, grabbed the bomb, planted it, and had it blow up. The next round I asked him what his problem was, and his response was "I need points" I told him that wasnt very cool, he said he didnt care. Saw him in the server today, my brother (tWc|SrABigguns) asked him something about what his deal was with killing teammates for points. His response was just because he is so cool. :boo:

I am sure Whitey will respond as soon as he gets back from drill weekend. I will tell him though, im sure there is internet access somewhere on base.

Edited by tWc|Col.McDougle

It that worth a full fledge ban....i mean it was one time. I was just bored and so i jacked some points..im real surry Col.McDougle..... yuh forgive me buddie  :(

this is exactly why gc doesn't have ingame stats/ranking/etc. gc emphasizes teamwork, communication, and fun....but not at the expense of another persons fun. if you're bored, and don't feel like motivating your team for a win, it's time to disconnect and go do something else.

considering this is your second ban on sketchy terms, i'm reaching for reasons to unban you. what can you bring to the server and the community? i'm asking you. a sincere answer will get you unbanned, and a free super size on your value meal.

also, teleported to the appropriate forum.

You're going to need to spend some more time around here before you qualify as a "buddy" of mine....but you can call me bastard.

Unbanned. Be good.

SJ, if you aren't satisfied, feel free to reban him.

i will be watching this guy. sorry I took so long to ban him. i got a call from mcdougle but i wasnt home so i couldnt ban him when he was doing the very intentional tk on mcdougle. i wrote down his steam id but forgot to ban him. then i was playing that day and he came on and was asked why he did it and laughed and thought it was funny so i banned him for 2 reasons.

needless to say he will be under close watch from whitey, i am not fond of tking on purpose and this is the worst reason for a tk. it wasnt like oh it was on accident or i didnt know ff was on. he killed a teammate for the bomb so he could get some points.

i have said enough, everyone have a wonderful monday

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...