do you dream in monochrome

Guest ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

i dream in real life. for as long as i can remember, my dreams have been very vivid and indistinguishable from real life. it's like going to sleep, and immediatly waking up to a second life. it's a very neat experience, even when i have nightmares!

do you practice lucid dreamin, where you can control the dream. I've heard of those that have been deformed/paralized etc undergo the training for lucid dreaming. They go to sleep and can dream about a normal life and reversly wake up to a nightmare that is their real life.

I've tried to lucid dream a few times. I need to be hypnotized while thinking about a single idea before I fall asleep. Mostly about flying like Superman for me. If I can do that I can usually force myself to dream about flying...at that point I can actively tell that I'm dreamming and from ther I can morph the dream into whatever I choose. The problem is not waking up once you realize this. Its very difficult to remain asleep onces you take control. Kinda like being in a nightmare, and saying to yourself "I'm only dreaming..." and you pop right out of it.

Dreaming is such a interesting thing to me. I enjoy dreaming very much. I think I'm off to find some good hypnotic programs now...

I've "controlled" my dreams to some point.....my guess is that when this happens we've done a "touch n go" and almsot woken up. If I'm not mistaken, dreaming happens generally on your way back out of sleep....before you wake up.

How about the dreams you don't want to end....I'm pretty sure (although it's "cloudy" to me even now) that I've been able to re-enter dreams after waking for a very brief moment. This is rare, normally you wake yourself up trying to finish the dream.

I've "controlled" my dreams to some point.....my guess is that when this happens we've done a "touch n go" and almsot woken up.  If I'm not mistaken, dreaming happens generally on your way back out of sleep....before you wake up.

How about the dreams you don't want to end....I'm pretty sure (although it's "cloudy" to me even now) that I've been able to re-enter dreams after waking for a very brief moment.  This is rare, normally you wake yourself up trying to finish the dream.

+1

Yeah I can do that most of the time. unless it's a nightmare... I can kinda hit rewind and correct it once I realize this isn't a good dream. I even if i'm day dreaming... hehehe just stare off somewhere I pick the worse places to stare at sometimes. Sleep is awsome. I have like continuing dreams like they start near I left off when I woke up...does anyone else do that? It's almost like living two lives or evem four.

Bad thing that can happen they might be too real. And I guess your mind tricks the body into thinking it's sore, hurt or something.

Once... I dreamt I went to school... had a full day went to sleep at the end of the day.... then i woke up from the dream! I was SO so tired and on top of that I still had to go to school.

(edited)

I have dreams that I meet characters from my novels, mostly the girls. Heheheheheh. They're the most memorable ones I have, and I usually end up writing them down to remember them.

My dreams are random and weird. Two nights ago, I had a dream I was on my old trampoline with this cute girl and we were having fun, then this snake started to come out of a garden hose and attacked people.

The most interesting thing I find about dreams is when you can get so into them, then wake up and realize it was just dream and have that sense of utter loss all the way until noon, or even after. I had this dream I was a police officer and I was chasing a criminal, only to find out it was this long, lost childhood crush I had. She was really scared and I was about to help her, then all the other officers shot her dead. I woke up and was sad all day long.

Edited by Saris