SGC / poorly handled / et al.

Aparently the team balancing is entirely my fault every time I'm on? So I get banned for it? wow... or is it because I say I dont agree with how admins care more about a bad word than people ruining the game for others?

Here's some info for ya: It's IMPOSSIBLE to have balanced teams in counterstrike. It is not MY responsibilty to balance them. All I want to do is come and play and I get heat left and right from you guys for being good? Or cause I dont agree with your rules? I never say anything about them unless asked, and today when you banned me I was over it 30 minutes ago and you kept going on about it, what was I supposed to do? Ignore you? Lie to you? you asked, I told you how I felt about it. Sounds like you wanted to debate your rules, I sure didnt.

OH well. I'm not asking to be unbanned and I'm not apologizing for doing nothing wrong. What's really funny to me is you just proved my point. You just banned a player that never harrasses others who arent harrasing him, never tks on purpose/flashs etc... and the reaon this mess started today is cause i was complaining about a player that was runing the game for others, myself included.... BTW... THIS HAPPENED AFTER (YES AFTER) I SWITCHED TO THE T TEAM TO HELP THEM OUT AT THEIR REQUEST BECAUSE CTS WERE HAVING IT TOO EASY! But this player decides to screw over our rush and then when he loses it for us he switches to make it 13v11 for the CT side of aztec when they had no losses... the team I just switched away from to help the Ts out.

BUT ITS ALWAYS GAMBITS FAULT WHEN ITS STACKED

Peace out. I'll go admin my own server. Anyone that wants to play is welcome. There will be no silly rules or filters to avoid people from sayin.... WORDS. This country has freedom of speech, and that will carry over to our server. YOU WILL be banned for TKING and ruining the game for others. Basically anything that effects actual gameplay. If you come over and play nice, you can call the admins the worst profanities you can think of and you will still be welcome to play. OH, and we will encourage debating our rules, and will be willing to change any by popular request.

Hope to see you there. It should be up this week.

sgc.nuclearfallout.net

[sGC] Gambit

<scratches head>

I'm pretty sure we dont ban people for having skill. I'll get the admins attention so they can explain on this incident. I dont know what happens so I cant defend or bash.

I will say that alot of the peeps that reg on our servers reg there because of our no nonsense style of admining. Gripes are welcome as long as they are in a respectable maner.

I'm sorry that you seemed to have been rubbed the wrong why by GC. I hope things can be sorted out but if not best of luck with your server.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. :)

I've been informed. It seems that its strickly an ongoing attitude thing...and even attitudes can effect gameplay. It's probably better for all parties involved that you strike out on your own endeavor and hopefully get a good server started. We'll always take anyone back if they abide by THIS Good luck. :halo:

Edited by Brillow_Head

As far as always following the server rules, when were playing yesterday, you got tk'ed by a player named New001. So you tk'ed him the next 2 rounds, and then started a constant stream of complaining. I told you to chill out (exact words), and your response was "Blow Me". You continued the conflict, asking if somone was tk'ing you what are you supposed to do? I responded that to tk back and insult people was not the thing to do (exact words), to which you responded "moron". The insults continued following the map change.

I agree someone like New001 is frustrating, but to sink to their level just satisfies them. I play on GC to avoid these situations, but griefers will show up, b/c that is how they get their kicks. You just have to be the bigger man.

I had played w/ you regularly and decided to just ignore it, b/c you were heated, but after seeing this post I feel no shame in reporting those events. Sorry pal. I know I am not as skilled as some of the other regs, but everyone deserves respect.

(edited)
As far as always following the server rules, when were playing yesterday, you got tk'ed by a player named New001.  So you tk'ed him the next 2 rounds, and then started a constant stream of complaining.  I told you to chill out (exact words), and your response was "Blow Me".  You continued the conflict, asking if somone was tk'ing you what are you supposed to do? I responded that to tk back and insult people was not the thing to do (exact words), to which you responded "moron". The insults continued following the map change.

I agree someone like New001 is frustrating, but to sink to their level just satisfies them.  I play on GC to avoid these situations, but griefers will show up, b/c that is how they get their kicks.  You just have to be the bigger man.

I had played w/ you regularly and decided to just ignore it, b/c you were heated, but after seeing this post I feel no shame in reporting those events.  Sorry pal.  I know I am not as skilled as some of the other regs, but everyone deserves respect.

Actually he tked me two rounds in a row.. and as I was yelling into the mic that he was going to do it again (for the 3rd round in a row) he started shooting at me... which is when I killed him. Once.

There were at least 2 admins on at the time. None cared. BUT! The moment I started complaining about it? I start getting heat over it. Witt... I didnt know you were an admin cause... well your name doesnt even have .gc on it. If I had known I would have have been more polite - only because you are admin.. to any other player my response would have been exactly what I told you. Telling the victim that they are not allowed to stop themselves from being TKed? What am I supposed to just sit there and take his bullets? I cant defend myself even if it is against a teammate? I killed him ONCE... WHILE HE WAS SHOOTING AT ME. To try and discipline me for reacting to it like ANYONE would is moronic. It took me complaining for three maps during which he continued abusing his teammates with wounding and team flashing before whiteyford banned him, and he wasnt even there the whole time I was complaining. At least hes a sensible admin.

Edit- Actually I dont know if there were 2 admins... there were 2 people with .gc tags, I always get confused if that means admin or not. But witt was there and I didnt even think he was an admin, so there may have been as many as 3? Or just a few reg .gc members???

Edited by Gambit

Ok look, I just read the thread that led to the ENTIRE SGC clan being banned. The only reason I even knew about it was because I tried to log on and found out I was banned. That sounds fair right? I wasn't even there when that whole incident occured and I haven't spoken to Gambit about it yet so I don't really know what happened. It doesn't even matter really. The fact is that anyone who plays with the SGC regularly knows how we play. They know that we follow the rules and play to have fun. That's the point of this server, right? It seems that too often the admins here go on power trips that distract from the game. Admins should be on the server to ensure fair teams, eliminate cheaters, and punish intentional tk's. If there were any admins on the server when this situation was happening, it is their responsibility to take action against the tk's. If a known player such as Gambit complains that there is a problem with a tker or team flasher, shouldn't something have been done by those admins??? Instead of policing the server for people with dirty names or sprays, how about you guys actually do a good job of maintaining standards of fair play? Instead of punishing the tker in this instance, GC has chosen to BAN an entire clan of quality, upstanding players. Way to go. The ban wasn't even needed. Gambit said he wasn't going to play here anymore. Why ban him? Why ban any of us? I'm not asking for you to unban any of us. Frankly, it should be us that boycott you. I think the admins of this server owe the entire SGC clan an apology and should beg for us to continue to play here. (We won't anyway due to our new server starting up but the apology should be made anyway.) Get off your high horse power trips and admit that you made a mistake. Maybe then we'll let you play on our server, where fair play and fun will rule, not arrogant admins.

PEACE

[sGC] Pyro

btw- If whiteyford was one of the admins there, he should be ashamed of himself. He's played with the SGC a lot and is actually one of the better admins. He should have handled this situation before it became a situation. He also should have spoke up on the forums in Gambit's defense.

that thread didn't lead to your clan being banned. gambit was banned, and to avoid this mess taking place in the server instead of the forums, so was everyone else. that gives you guys the chance to find out what happened, and us the chance to keep things smooth in the server. since you guys have said a few times you're not looking to be unbanned, i'm not going to get all deep into this.

whitey did infact stick up for you, but didn't have the chance until after the fact.

I am just gonna throw my 2 cents in, as someone who has played with GC for about 6 years now.....

You mentioned quality upstanding players. The only thing I ever saw from anyone on SGC was a bad attitude. Not to mention you guys just run around like chickens with your head cut off, rushing with p90's or tmp's. There is no "skill" in that. (And I only say this in jesting, since Gambit says there is no skill to awping........yet he is not even 3% effective with it. :lol2: , I guess someone really does have 0 skill) All Gambit ever did was cry about awp's, or snipers. There is a scopeless server for that.........not that hard to find either.... why not just go play there, instead of crying about it? Bleh, I could go on and on about why I dont like SGC, but the point is, you and Gambit are posting all this on these boards, but dont want an unban? Instead, you want gc to beg for you to keep playing here?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahahahahahaha, adios chumps is what I say.

On gc, people can play whatever style theyd like, with whatever weapon theyd like. usp,tmp,p90, noobcannon, autonoob, it doesnt matter.

The only restraint on play style is the objective of the map must at least be attempted (IE..bomb doesnt perma-camp its spawn)

So, in posts, lets leave peoples chosen weapons out of the discussion eh?

Im sure theres a a favorite/least favorite weapon thread around here somewhere....

On gc, people can play whatever style theyd like, with whatever weapon theyd like. usp,tmp,p90, noobcannon, autonoob, it doesnt matter.

The only restraint on play style is the objective of the map must at least be attempted (IE..bomb doesnt perma-camp its spawn)

So, in posts, lets leave peoples chosen weapons out of the discussion eh?

Im sure theres a a favorite/least favorite weapon thread around here somewhere....

I agree completely, and is why I included some info in ( )

if you would have read gambits post pyro you would see that he said that i came on the server, 3 maps later because well i just got off of work and banned the tker for him. My first knowledge of the whole thing was gambit asking me to ban a guy that had been tking alot so i did.

I did not ban any sgc clan members. I have been out of town for military duty so this is my first reading of these 2 threads. I hope all this can be sorted out.

Thomas

Guest MLoki
Guest MLoki
Guest MLoki
Guests
(edited)

This is actually my first post here and the only reason I looked into these forums was to see why SGC was banned since I seemed to have been grouped in with them for no apparent reason. tWc|showtimederek took something I said out of context and slandered me and SGC Gambit. I was actually trying to work out some team balance and had just suggested HAVE A NICE DAY join T with me so that the tWc members could stick together. I did flame tWc|showtimederek a bit after he laid into me but I was frustrated after his comments. The score was 7-0 CT on Aztec when I finally decided to switch to T and bring a few of the better players with. I then explained that we needed one more non tWc member so that tWc could play together as they like to do. I am posting this game log here because I believe it ties in with what Pyro was saying about admins helping out with fair play and tWc|showtimederek's comments and how poorly he handled the situation.

MLoki : only cause the tWc crew doesn't like splitting up..

Demonzero : i'm 85 year old

HAVE A NICE DAY : stay back

Try complimenting people more than you whine.

tWc|showtimederek : loki go cry somewhere else

[GoCI]*MAJOR*MALFUNCTION connected

1 + 1 = 11 : admin in here?

(Terrorist) HAVE A NICE DAY @ T Spawn : no rushing

[DAK]KoReaNhEaT connected

1 + 1 = 11 : timer off plz

Bobby attacked a teammate

UnderCover.oSs killed BOYO with awp.

tWc|Meatwad killed 4:20 | Gsx-R600Rida with awp.

MLoki : um... wasn't..

GreenCrack attacked a teammate

tWc|showtimederek killed Moe with awp.

<CC>< Artemus Gordon killed Bobby with awp.

MLoki : was explaining... you missed the first half...

donkey kick killed Tigster with p90.

donkey kick killed Don't Kill Me Freaky Jason with p90.

Kaanin killed donkey kick with aug.

sleepwalker connected

warchief killed MLoki with sg550.

Player: MLoki - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "1 + 1 = 11" - 27 in 1 hit

Damage Taken from "warchief" - 191 in 1 hit

!2TimothY1:7 SpIriT Of PoWeR! killed <CC>< Artemus Gordon with awp.

GreenCrack killed Demonzero with deagle.

-)(pert-Bountyhunter killed Kaanin with ak47.

warchief killed -)(pert-Bountyhunter with hegrenade.

*DEAD* -)(pert-Bountyhunter : dam

*DEAD* Bobby : sry boyo

*DEAD* Kaanin : lol

*DEAD* Kaanin : my headshot brought you to 13

*DEAD* -)(pert-Bountyhunter : last round anyways

*DEAD* Kaanin : man your friggen fast

tWc|Meatwad killed RvBfanatic with awp.

WEST COAST? BECOME A GC MEMBER!

*DEAD* -)(pert-Bountyhunter : murder rule

*DEAD* Kaanin : that was crazy

1 + 1 = 11 : rank

tWc|Meatwad : water

!2TimothY1:7 SpIriT Of PoWeR! killed tWc|showtimederek with awp.

1 + 1 = 11 killed ChompyChomps with m4a1.

GreenCrack killed [GoCI]*MAJOR*MALFUNCTION with ak47.

*DEAD* MLoki : it's ok showtime... I wasn't challanging your manhood or anything...

Punisher connected

!2TimothY1:7 SpIriT Of PoWeR! killed 1 + 1 = 11 with awp.

tWc|Meatwad killed HAVE A NICE DAY with awp.

!2TimothY1:7 SpIriT Of PoWeR! killed warchief with awp.

[FitH] - Vader killed GreenCrack with sg550.

*DEAD* Kaanin : you turned and headshot me before my bullpup could fire another round

*DEAD* HAVE A NICE DAY : bah

*DEAD* MLoki : nt

*DEAD* tWc|showtimederek : yer just a little girl who sux at counterstrike like gambit...

tWc|Meatwad killed !2TimothY1:7 SpIriT Of PoWeR! with awp.

*DEAD* Kaanin : lol

*DEAD* tWc|showtimederek : why dont u join SGC and go play elsewhere

I logged out after that comment and came here to find the IP for the SGC server. I play on GC servers because I like the admin interaction and they tend to keep things running smoothly. The [DOH] server is too far away for me to play on with a decent ping anymore so this is the next best thing. There are a lot of people I have been playing with from [DOH], [MMMM] and [CSLS] that I have been playing with for years that I can still see here. I tend to play cs to relax after work and I don't need to be harrased for trying to keep things fair. I almost always auto assign when I join the server and will play on a losing team until the match is over. I am not trying to stir things up at all but perhaps somebody should look into this abusive behavior as it only makes the tWc clan look bad.

MLoki

Edited by MLoki

mloki, if there was an admin around, i'd like to think that would have been defused...one way or another. was that log from today? either way, you hit the nail on the head; i think the majority would agree that we play cs to relax or have fun, and constantly being harassed isn't part of that plan.

bottom line with gambit, his skill was shadowed by his attitude and lack of respect. first for other players, then escalating to admins. it came to a climax yesterday, and he was shown the door. this wasn't an isolated incident, nor without warning. nobody is pleading for an unban, otherwise it'd be an option. it's always an option. the only reason this is still up and open is so that we can have forward thinking discussion, and improve the server from this. the tone of your post is along those lines, so if we all maintain that respect, no reason to put it under the rug.

everyone on our server gets (or should be getting) the same level of respect. pubbers to admins, members to regs. it doesn't matter, everyone is expected to get respect. everyone is expected to show respect.

admins, i hope you wrote that down. that will be on next week's quiz.

(edited)

I did'nt want to get in this cause i don't like drama, but i'll post my point of experiences with SGC. First off i like playing with most of the members cause they are quite skilled and that makes the game chalenging. I have got into it with Gambit in the past as well as some other SGC members about unballanced teams. The reason i ask people to switch to the other team is not to split up SGC, like i've talked to Nightcrawler about, It's beacuse it sucks for a good map to get over at 7-0 when if we could just switch the teams up a bit and puit the top 1 or 2 players on the other side and get another 10 rounds out of the map. No one can say that i don't switch to the losing team to try to turn the tide.

Just beacuse things sound nice and end in a Please dos'nt allways make it a request.

PS: if i was on during that event that Mloki posted i would have warned or even baned derik for the comment. I may not be nice but none can call me unfair. The one thing that you expect is Uniform Justice.

Edited by Huggz

(edited)

Its great when other people think they are flaming me but really just proving my point. As you can see with the posts of some of the twc players, there is a lot of hatred aimed at me and for no other reason than I call out twc for all hopping on a team and then all buying awps to horribly unbalance a map. DO i ever complain about the imbalance? no i only complain about facing too many awps, and the instant I say one word about it they jump on me like i just had sex with their sister. heres what im talkin about, and thanks loki:

tWc|showtimederek : loki go cry somewhere else

*DEAD* tWc|showtimederek : yer just a little girl who sux at counterstrike like gambit...

This is disrespectful, and I believe against the rules. But its not SGC so its ok?

I never start trouble, and you all should know that. I barely ever even opened my mouth or typed a thing in.. and I believe in the entire time I was on your server I cussed once. I WILL, however, respond to childish behaviour like twc's. I refuse to just sit there and take it, and thats why I'm such a troublemaker?

John - when was i EVER warned? about... ANYTHING? Maybe I was warned about teamstacking, but as I said before thats not really my responsibility to balance teams.

Wow... dougle? I dont even really want to mention this but..

yet he is not even 3% effective with it. lol2.gif , I guess someone really does have 0 skill

DO you know what effective on the stats means? It means number of times yo kill with that weapon and number of times you have been killed by that weapon. And since i have NEVER bought an awp, and will ONLY use one if i pick it up and need a main gun... yeah I only have like 13 kills with it. 0 skill? how about 0 use? cause its a weak crutch of a gun to use in a pub server. go awp in cal

anyone that agrees with me that facing a team full of 12 awps is stupid.. should like our server, where the awp and autos are all restrcited to one per team.

So funny how derek and dougle talk about how much i suck when i own them on stats. and own their teams when we play. basically i just own them. this is why they hate me so much and complain and talk trash to me constantly. this is not my fault.

I'll miss playin with cool players like whitey.... i have no beef with you buddy. I really dont want to request to be unbanned, cause im not gonna jump through the hoops required to do that. cause i still dont think i did anything wrong. i still did intend on playin here from time to time even with our own server, but you made that decision for me i guess. I really just dont like SGC given a bad name like this over nothing.. especially on a server i spent so much time playin on. Oh well I'll take comfort in knowing that derek and dougle will be crying every time they see my stats way above theirs.

dont cry guys.

(see how i respond not initiate? :))

Edited by Gambit

Funny how you and Pyro "initiated" both of these threads though huh?

Do you have any idea how many decently skilled regs play on this server? I seriously doubt having derek, whitey and I on a team together unbalance's anything. The awp's are a part of the game, if you dont like them, then go to scopeless. Better to do that, then to cry anytime 3/12 slots are taken by a quality player. :boo:

*edit*

wasted the time and read some more of that trash. you dont own anyone. your nothing but a noob that runs around with a tmp or a p90 spraying and praying. I would gladly challenge SGC to a 4v4 with tWc if you think your so amazing. I would surely hope with almost 600 games, and 10k kills you would have a higher skill than derek or I

Edited by tWc|Col.McDougle

(edited)

genius.... i didnt ban myself

so i didnt initate anything... i responded. just like i am now.

i own you so bad you dont know what to do about it. besides, look at my stats genius. i have 1300 more kills with the m4 than the p90, and 2500 more kills with the m4 than the tmp. so if you want to call me a nub spraying and praying at least get the weapon right and say m4

damn youre dumb

Edited by Gambit

genius.... i didnt ban myself

so i didnt initate anything... i responded. just like i am now.

i own you so bad you dont know what to do about it. besides, look at my stats genius. i have 1300 more kills with the m4 than the p90, and 2500 more kills with the m4 than the tmp. so if you want to call me a nub spraying and praying at least get the weapon right and say m4

oh and i never said 3 awps, i believe there are more members in twc than just 3

damn youre dumb

There was only 3 of us on compound that day you were crying about it. You have some skill with the m4, but thats really it. I take it you dont want a 4v4 then?

(edited)

1 v 4

me vs all you

oh and like i said before, i dont complain about stacking, i dont care that it was twc... the reason i complained is that 75% of your team had an awp, not JUST twc was using awps

hell i'd prefer if everyone on twc was against me every map, and that day i never said a word about twc til you said your usual

"why dont u cry about it"

all i complained about was the ts all using awps

i just dont like having to face a team with 9 players out of 12 using awps

Edited by Gambit

i was serious too, im not scurred

if you cant handle that much from gambit though, we can do 4v4, just wait til our server gets open this week, we will have a private scrim server

why 4? why not 5? cal is a 5 man team