SGC / poorly handled / et al.

i was serious too, im not scurred

if you cant handle that much from gambit though, we can do 4v4, just wait til our server gets open this week, we will have a private scrim server

why 4? why not 5? cal is a 5 man team

5 it is then. Does SGC even have 5 members?

Edited by tWc|Col.McDougle

yeah whitey, i'm with you on this one. this is getting stupid. everyone just shut up. i don't even know who you are mcdougle but you sure talk a lot of crap. funny how you haven't been banned for it......... anyway, count me out of any kind of competition with twc. i just really don't care that much. this problem is solved, sgc is gone and anyone is welcome to play on our server (once it's up). the only point i was trying to make with my post was that the banning of sgc was wrong and i think most people know that. but the admins here are too arrogant to admit they screwed up. they've showed in the past that they don't even follow their own rules half the time, so.....whatever. it's just a game and i intend to continue playing it wherever i can. I did enjoy playing with some of the people on gc servers, but hopefully they'll check out our server. anyway, this is over. just drop it.

[sGC] Pyro

1 v 4

me vs all you

oh and like i said before, i dont complain about stacking, i dont care that it was twc... the reason i complained is that 75% of your team had an awp, not JUST twc was using awps

hell i'd prefer if everyone on twc was against me every map, and that day i never said a word about twc til you said your usual

"why dont u cry about it"

all i complained about was the ts all using awps

i just dont like having to face a team with 9 players out of 12 using awps

This is why you go play on scopeless instead of complaining.....and i dont care about yer stats because i cant play 2876234 hrs and record 10000 kills. I dont think i would ever want to. :freak3:

Edited by showtimederek

Pyro-

I talk a lot of crap? You admitted yourself, you dont even know me, and because I talked some crap to gambit, on the forums, means I should be banned from the servers? Whats the matter, you guys can talk all the crap in the world to us, but when we dish it back, you all start crying? My first post was simply to defend the community that I have been playing with for many many years now. I am not gonna just sit back, while some noob clan gets their panties in a wad, and start demanding apologies from GC. GC doesnt owe any of you anything. You guys already admitted many times your not coming back to our servers (thank god) and that your starting your own. Well.................why are you still posting in these forums then? Shouldnt you work on making your own, for your own server? I will say it again....... adios chumps.

a few things before we send this one to the archives.

people playing, whether for the first time or warming up for a cpl event, are expected to feel welcome here. if they're lost, show em to the bombsites. if they don't know how to plant, use voice comm. logs and play complaints over the past weeks have shown that gambit constantly disrespected other players. in addition, after being a reg, you're expected to know and follow the basic rules of our server. gambit was asked to watch his language. instead, he took it upon himself to attack the admins. instead of bringing it up in the forums, he did it in the server. further, the tone of his disagreement in the server was unacceptable, and these distractions are the things we want to avoid in the game. it was at this point that avengence and i, the only present admins, decided to remove them from the servers. they had the opportunity to appeal, discuss, etc in the forums. as you read, they chose not to.

ironically, gambit had announced that he was leaving the gc servers. i'm not sure if he was hoping to seal his own fate, but we don't ban people for leaving our servers. just the opposite, we respect and wish new clans all the best in growing their own community. this topic was initially an opportunity for gambit and co to say farewell, and for anyone to be able to find him. clearly, it went off course quick. many of tones and attitudes in the following posts were inappropriate, and not just from sgc. however, there is more leniancy towards these types of discussions when they take place in the forums.

admins are not perfect, and we don't have closed circuit security cameras to catch everything that takes place on the servers--even if we're there. we might be caught up in rallying our team into a comeback. we might be checking the forums for anyone needing help. if we're on the terrorists, we can't hear ct's swearing over the mics or see them intentionally ff/tk'ing. for this, we rely on the help of regs to bring this to our attention ingame by chatting.

if you feel there is something we should be doing differently overall, we're all ears. things that are better handled in the forums are suggestions or discussions like: a map in rotation, server configs, more events, less events, fashionable apparel (:D), etc. we put a lot of time and effort into making a network of servers that try and promote fun. while we can't please everyone, i know we put a lot of effort into trying.

all of my contact info is in the sig if there's anything that you'd like to suggest that doesn't fit into the forums.

:peace: