big server changes

stutters

you have a ping > 200ms?!? it was taking samples over 1.5 minutes, now taking an average over 3 minutes. i didn't think this would affect any regs...even you bullet :D

also, end of map vote has been temporarily disabled. i'd like to get this back on, but not until it starts choosing maps from the right place...

John:

Please leave the map vote out, you get in the mood for certian maps that some people don't know, then the map vote pops up and the newbs pick dust. We have an admin on most of the time now and i'm not sure about the others but i'll ask for sugestions and build a vote or say "ok we'll do this map then that next" but maps like contra, cpl_fire, thematrix, and 3rd street, are great maps and people love them but don't know their name.

Bullet:

people used to say that i lagged too much to hit and it really tinkled me off. I people to just be mad without reason when i kill them so i started tweeking on stuff people told me about and it fixed it. so try this in your console.

cl_updaterate "101"

cl_cmdrate "100.000000"

also check if your getting loss and choke with

cl_netgraph 3 or maybe it's net_graph 3 but either way you should be able to ask in game and get the answer.

Edited by Huggz

has the end of map vote returned? this was disabled, but we just did a minor version upgrade. lemme know.

also, a reminder to admins: All GC should be asked before making any server changes. This goes for votes too. If one member is having a stellar game, they probably don’t want to see a mapvote come up. (rules)