Amazing video

TheGeek

I dont know how to post a movie, im pritty sure that you cant.

but go on your peer to peer sharing program like limewire and download this movie.

Cars Street Racing - McLarenF1 vs Nissan Skyline - Top gear Drag Race.mpg

You will see how the McLaren kicks butt.

The skyline is only around 25 grand if you actualy buy it in japan. i know this because a person i know is stationed in japan and is sending a skyline home. he gets free shiping too! since he is in the ARMY he gets 2 free car transports and he already brought his geo there now he's bringing his new skyline home.

McLaren F1 = $1,000,000

1999 Nissan Skyline = $90,000

Koenigsegg CCR = $750,000 (Faster than McLaren F1)

voodoo, those prices are irrelevant.

They are relevant, comparing a car that cost less than 100,000 to a car that costs a 1,000,000 dollars is just silly. Even the difference between 750,000 and 1,000,000 is a nice house.

The skyline is only around 25 grand if you actualy buy it in japan. i know this because a person i know is stationed in japan and is sending a skyline home. he gets free shiping too! since he is in the ARMY he gets 2 free car transports and he already brought his geo there now he's bringing his new skyline home.

damn that would be awsome... bring ur skyline home from japan... free!! lol

cost so much if u had to actually ship it but in the army they can just load it in the C5 lol

NuT- :freak::freak::freak::freak:

Yeah he likes the deal too............

damn that would be awsome... bring ur skyline home from japan... free!! lol

cost so much if u had to actually ship it but in the army they can just load it in the C5 lol

NuT- :freak::freak::freak::freak:

It's nice to ship it home free... But you still have to do some major work to get them licensed properly here. The government likes to control things such as vehicle emissions and safety regulations pretty tightly. Still very, very cool since it means one more over here. Also gives Nissan the message that we want the next gen's released here as well.

And comparing the price of the cars is very much relevant. No, that test was not equal. Yes, I am impressed by the cars ability, but not because of this video's test.

For starters, that is a normal R33 model Skyline. Not even a GT-R or even the newer model R34. Of course a $1,000,000 supercar is going to smoke it.

This test is about as relevant as most of the " 'X' Car smokes 'Y' bike!!!!!!" videos on the net. These people take the cheapest model 600cc sport-touring bike (mostly a Suzuki Katana 600) with their cousin/brother/friend who has been riding for a week. Then they pit it against a Mustang GT/Camaro/Firebird with some Flowmaster mufflers on it and run em. The rider misses atleast 1 gear, and the car walks him. And anyone who knows what is going on is laughing at the fools who wasted their time trying to make their car look faster by "smoking a bike."

*Disclaimer - Yes, some cars can beat even the fastest bikes. But, from what I have seen and read, it is estimated that it would take about 700+HP to beat a stock 1300cc Suzuki Hayabusa with a skilled rider. It is hard to match something with 140+HP that weighs less than 600 lbs with a rider.

It's nice to ship it home free... But you still have to do some major work to get them licensed properly here. The government likes to control things such as vehicle emissions and safety regulations pretty tightly. Still very, very cool since it means one more over here. Also gives Nissan the message that we want the next gen's released here as well.

And comparing the price of the cars is very much relevant. No, that test was not equal. Yes, I am impressed by the cars ability, but not because of this video's test.

For starters, that is a normal R33 model Skyline. Not even a GT-R or even the newer model R34. Of course a $1,000,000 supercar is going to smoke it.

This test is about as relevant as most of the " 'X' Car smokes 'Y' bike!!!!!!" videos on the net. These people take the cheapest model 600cc sport-touring bike (mostly a Suzuki Katana 600) with their cousin/brother/friend who has been riding for a week. Then they pit it against a Mustang GT/Camaro/Firebird with some Flowmaster mufflers on it and run em. The rider misses atleast 1 gear, and the car walks him. And anyone who knows what is going on is laughing at the fools who wasted their time trying to make their car look faster by "smoking a bike."

*Disclaimer - Yes, some cars can beat even the fastest bikes. But, from what I have seen and read, it is estimated that it would take about 700+HP to beat a stock 1300cc Suzuki Hayabusa with a skilled rider. It is hard to match something with 140+HP that weighs less than 600 lbs with a rider.

True very true. I didnt notice that it was a stock skyline. My GrandAm can smoke any bike. LOL

(im just kidding I only have 189 HP)