Prayers Needed

Dennis

I found out late tonight that my grandfather passed away at the age of 85 early this morning. he was one of the greatest men i could ever know. even after becomming ill he still found a way to make us smile and laugh, he will be missed. R.I.P "Granddaddy" you will be missed by many.

:( Sad to hear about the loss of a loved one. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I have not had to deal with the loss of a very close grandparent yet, or a close loved one. I dread that day very much.

Make sure you remind yourself each day how much each person in your life means to you, and make sure they know as well.

You have my condolences. :(

I know exactly how you feel. I've lost both grandparents on my dad's side and my uncle on my mom's side (Same day I got myself pulled out of school early because I wasn't feeling good).

I know it's hard to see someone one minute full of life and the next minute gone from the world. If someone extremely close to me died, I don't know if I'd be able to attend their funeral because I don't want my last memory of them in a casket.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.