After playing the map de_ravenholm on 11-19's custom map night, i suggested that we should add this map because it's like playing Half-Life 2 with zombies and exploding barrels :o. Ice Berge said it was great idea, but i don't know if he has posted a message about this. If you havent played this map, it is really amazing and you can try it out if it's on map night again.

Peace out,

Teh $hadow

We can reassemble the download from the map night rar if anyone still has it for de_ravenholm.

Thanks for putting up the post Shadow, I was a bit tired after stayin up past midnight last week and it slipped my mind until tonight. I think this could be a great map if nothing else just for the whole feel of it :)

We can reassemble the download from the map night rar if anyone still has it for de_ravenholm. 

Thanks for putting up the post Shadow, I was a bit tired after stayin up past midnight last week and it slipped my mind until tonight.  I think this could be a great map if nothing else just for the whole feel of it :)

Ice, I've got the map night rar, but I can't host it in my own webspace (I'm limited to 5MB uploads). Would you like me to e-mail it somewhere? FYI, it's 13.7MB.