Anyone get one last night?

Bubblegum Bandit

That's for the original XBox, right?  Will that work with XBOX 360?  If so, I'd be all over it (especially if there was a way to change the mouse sensitivity settings).  But you've filled me with hope, BB!  Thanks for the links.

yes, that's for the original XBox. I just bought my original this past year. Don't think I'll be running out and buying a 360 for about two or three years...LOL

i pre-ordered mine and got it a week ago. it was a blast.... while it lasted. mine crashed in the middle of game play and now it wont even turn on or anything. so i called the number gamestop gave me and they sent me an empty box with pre-paid postage so i sent it back to them. when i talked to them they said they would have another(new) one out to me within 5 days. now they are tellin me maybe before christmas.... who knows. either way, if it happens again i would like to see microsoft make some kind of an effort for all the trouble whether its a small reimbersment or a gift certificate.... something. still it was disapointing.