Video Settings?

Frog

I have a Hyundai 19" flat screen monitor... :shrug03: ....and the other night I was playing around in my options again :unsure: and I set my video options to Widescreen (16:9 I believe, not sure) and my screen went black with a box in the middle that said "Video Mode Not Supported". :o The only thing I could do was "Ctrl + Alt + Del" to get out of the program. Now everytime that I try and run CS, my screen goes back to that black screen. :bang: I did everything to try and fix. I even deleted all my game config files, but nothing worked. Anyone have any thoughts besides not to play with my settings> :huh:

um, if your monitor is not widescreen I don't think it will run in 16:9. if you can find out the command for screen ratio, insert into an autoexec.cfg file in your cstrike folder. That's my best idea. Sorry that happened :nosmile:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The only problem I have experienced in windowed mode is that I cant reach my options when i hit escape. My mouse goes to the desktop vs. in game options. This might just be my system, I'm ot sure.

The only problem I have experienced in windowed mode is that I cant reach my options when i hit escape. My mouse goes to the desktop vs. in game options. This might just be my system, I'm ot sure.

That's odd, on mine it just lets me either mouse over the options in the game or off onto the rest of Windows.