Any Good Black Friday Sales?

Sgt. Spuds

Well, Its black friday, you know what that means, SALES! As of 4:20am I was dropping my dad off at staples, takeing a list from what everyone already in line wanted from star-bucks down the road, and heading that way. I got a White Chocolate Mohca ( sp? ) and the rest, headed back. I got their at bout 40 after. Waited till six AM, line grew and grew and grew and grew, was HUGE. bell rang, he went one way, I went another. I dashed back to get a 100 pack of DVD-r's for 2.49, and then made my way past the USB drives, 512mb for 9.94, grabed two, then hit up the 29.00 Maxtor 200gb hard drives, grabed two also. By that time I was back to where my dad was, he was holding a Samsung 19inch flat panel monitor, for 199.94, and a HP scaner for 39.99. Made a good killing their. Then headed over to best buy to enhance my CD collection.

So what deals did you guys find?

I didn't got to bed Thurday night and went over to walmart at 3:30am was about #40 in line for 15 laptops lol.

I was however the fastest fatman in the store and outran all the psychotic ladies who were apparently on crystal meth and caffine. I ran through the store (yeah me) and got to electronics dept. in time to be 4th in line for the sempron 64 notebook for $378. Victory is mine!

HP zr2308wm :)