Confessions

Fatty

I was bad....for a week.

Man, even though I posted from New Jersey about working out a couple times while there, in the past week, I have been horrible. It's a terrible feeling and it's not going to go away until I drop this extra food and my stomach shrinks again. Yes, I believe that in one week I successfully stretched my stomach to the point that I was feeling hungrier than I normally would.

I found myself:

-eating candy

-drinking regular pop

-eating at crazy hours of the day (started with spinach dip when we arrived at 2 am after a 9 hour drive)

-eating too much

-grazing

After the New Jersey trip, I went to the cabin for a couple of days. Ate too much, drank mountain dew and beer.

On top of all this depressing activity, Bub reminded me it was time to weigh in. HAHAHAH! I thought I had a week.

Tonight is crucial for me...must get a heavy workout in to send the message to my body that vacation time is over.

I need to start going back to the gym too... it's been 2 weeks, but the past fews weeks before those I've only went like couple times a week or ever once. >_<

and diet? pfft i eat whatever... although I wish I ate less fastfood I blame my work schedule though... after class I go straight to work so stopping at a subway and stuff is impossible.

• 2 weeks later...