Stats

dEL

When do stats normally start over? Is it a set time or just when you want? I can play for a few hours one night and do pretty decent and my stats dont really change much. It seems more fun when your playing seems to make some sort of impact. Just my 2 cents....

dEL :unsure:

i really don't know to be honest. i'm under the impression it only holds the last 30 days, but you look at hollywood's, you can see it goes back to 10/13 (or over 45 days). the guys that made vsp (http://www.clanavl/vsp) have fallen off the internet, so i don't know if we'll ever find an answer. IF psychostats 3 ever releases, there might be a talk to switch back....but that's gonna take flowers + chocolate attn: BubbleGum Bandit.

another option would be looking into using the built-in stats of mani (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com). fair warning, i don't care enough about stats to do a lot of digging for a solution. if you guys find anything there, or have any other suggestions, i'm all ears. but i'm gonna put some of the responsibility on the guys that are really into stats...

It seems like it takes at least a day for stats to show up on VSP. As long as I've been playing here, I've never noticed the stats get cleared except I think when we moved to A2G servers. The real answer is that your gameplay has started to make an impact when other players take notice (and hopefully want you on their team). I find that it's much more satisfying to be recognized than to look at a stats page and see a number (although I do that too, and I've been dropping like a brick :D).