Xbox 360 Nightmare

anonymo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy finally got a hold of someone higher up at Microsoft and it turns out that DHL, the company responsible for shipping all the boxes, never got the proper clearance or whatever to send all the boxes over the border so my buddy has 7 or 8 boxes with his name on them sitting at customs. They promised to have a box to him by tomorrow...we'll see about that...

Ahhh, DHL. Spiffy service there. Took them 3 days to get a small box from Detroit to Cleveland. :/ FedEX ground, and UPS Ground take 1 day. Guess that's where DHL saves the 50 cents, lol.

Good luck getting the box for the 360 in any kind of timely manner.

the newest report from gamestop is that individuals who pre-ordered it should get them soon after the first of the year. however, the general public will not get them till feb. or march. now that is what i heard from them when i was in the process of yelling at the general manager. gamestops got more 360's then any other store so its a good chance the information is correct.

i was yelling at the manager because mine broke and i sent it in. they said it would only be 5-7days after they got it till i recieved a new one and it has yet to come.

He got his box today, Purolator...they said they shipped him a complimentry game as well but as it's gone DHL so he's unsure of whether it will ever get there...seeing as though kilz hasn't got his Xbox yet I expect my buddy will get his sometime in the new year...

Edited by anonymo

anonymo I would tell your friend to take it back to best buy and try to get them to refund him rathering then calling MS and going through all of their garbage again. If that fails tell him he should sue MS for being so messed up and not making their systems better and causing all the pain and anguish for having to listen to their stories.