Player stats

Blitz

For some reason anytime i try to view the player stats

error: cannot establish database connection or database vspstats does not exist

comes up. I've been able to view since the reset so that isnt the problem and no one else seems to be having trouble viewing stats from what ive heard while playing on west coast.

travis i will let you know when i hear anymore about them bro. bg bandit is hard at work on all that crap and i think you will like what we should be getting. :)

and im sure I will too, but "when I get time" is not an "estimated time", "I dont know" would be a more appropriate answer. Ah well, forget it, doesnt really matter.

All right, here it is.

I am the lead civil, piping, architectural, and wet utilities engineer on a $10 Millon dollar water treatment plant that I'm wrapping up design on by the end of the year. I support both of gc's websites. Gamers and FragFest. It is Christmas in a week and I have a 13 mo old daughter and wife whom I enjoy spending time with, especially around the holidays.

If you can't deal with not having stats for a few weeks I really don't care to be honest. If "when I get time" doesn't equal the same thing as "I don't know" to you, then I can't help you.

Honestly, they aren't my top priority.

bg bandit dont worry bro we just like to give eachother a hard time about the stats and stuff. me and mcdougle and showtime have been friends for years and it is just a thing we do to give eachother a hard time. so you see mcdougle cant give me a hard time about anything without the stats being up. so you just have a nice holidays and make millions off your designs. although i have been wrecking it on west lately and i bet they would be like gosh whitey you are my hero.