To GamerGirl

EbilDustBunny

Woah woahhh there.... i was just harrassing people on Xfire then I see GamerGirls little status message that says "Yay!!! I have cable internet!!!" O_o what were you playing on before :blink:

*giggles* Well had you have it I could never live without it. And it was fun playing with ya today on server 1!

Oh no! I only have internet for the weekend, I'm staying at my sisters, I used to live in a place where I had cable everyday, so I was happy when I came here, lol... And I'm living with my dad and he has dialup so this is a nice switch for a weekend, and maybe a couple more before I leave.

So I was playing on cable before, but now have dial-up, but for this weekend I have cable :D

Ya and it was nice to play with everyone in Stock, since I never do, I hope to see everyone some more this weekend!!!

And it was fun playing with you too Ebil!

Can you tell I'm happy? Seeing as its 4:30 am where I am and I'm still up playing... :lol2:

Edited by Girlgamer

Ya and it was nice to play with everyone in Stock, since I never do,  I hope to see everyone some more this weekend!!! 

And it was fun playing with you too Ebil!

Can you tell I'm happy? Seeing as its 4:30 am where I am and I'm still up playing... :lol2:

Yup...You should play stock 1 more :P

Yeah I didn't sleep until flipping uhh 3:30am... I had to wake up at 6am.... to work at 7... :boo: I have such a head ache.... I'm so hungry and tired. My body doesn't know which is needed more because all I had was a frappe and sugar free gummybears by jellybelly (SO GOOD).

*expresses feeling at the moment*Hug_Monkey_by_Azundo.gif

(made by my friend at linky )

um...I don't mean to be crude here...but that first "hug" looks like it involves a little bit more than a hug...I'm just sayin.

Jeeeeealous of the orange guy? lol