Follow Howard Stern to SIRIUS?

Mini_Me

Follow Howard Stern to SIRIUS?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always used to love waking up to HS before school when he was on in Toronto...it would keep me from sleeping in because I got some messed up dreams in the morning with his show playing on my radio :biglaugha:

I gotta say he's more interesting to listen to than any of the music stations in Toronto (maybe other than the classic rock station that he used to be on) as they all play top 40 and I can't stand top40 for more than an hour...this was when I used to be driving all day and needed something to listen to...you'd be surprised how repetitive radio stations are...or maybe you wouldn't

They play the radio every day at work for all 8 hours of my shift and I HATE north american music - so repetitive and thoughtless . . . . Everytime I turn it off, or turn to something new, like the classic station, everyone gets all whiney, so I always listen to mix 99.9, q107 and y108 and man, does it get under my skin sometimes. Q107 rules cause of the champ, lol.