The Evil Empire Strikes Again

AceMcbanon

So this Vivendi + M$ deal looks like it's the real thing. Vivendi is about to be purchased for as much as 2 billion. Spokespersons from either company have either not been available or declined comment, but things look to be heating up. M$ has a good buy here, really good buy. Can you say "Half-Life 2: Xbox Exclusive"? I know what console I want for next Christmas! This is a huge move. I mean holy poop! You can read the rest of the story here and please note that this is from a respected financial publication.

First M$ buys Rare and now Sierra, Blizzard and Valve! Wowzers!

So as Microsoft continues to conquer the planet, I ask: "When will they start their nuclear weapons program?" I think that M$ is already more powerful than some countries...

Story here

So now they have warcraft, cs and Half life...............

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

you forgot diablo2 and starcraft, ud be amazed at how many people still play those.

the rare thing isnt such a big deal, half the people had already moved to other development co. and several got together and formed a new one which makes games exclusivly for nintendo, and also on top of that the 2 guys (think they're brothers) retired. so all MS really got was a name.

Well the biggest problem I see if this sale goes through is this.

Warcraft Xbox Exclusive!

Starcraft Xbox Exsculsive!

Half Life xbox Exsculusive!

I can see them porting this crap from xbox to computer like 5 months after they come out for xbox

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
you forgot diablo2 and starcraft, ud be amazed at how many people still play those.

My dad plays StarCraft daily :blink: