Mario Kart DS!!

Batman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS:

I'm done. All GP with ***, all missions with ***, and all Nintendo Staff ghost time trials unlocked and beaten.

...a little disappointed that there were no extra unlocks that I could notice. Not even simple ones like the ever-present Soundtest... ...oh well - if nothing else, I carry the satisfaction of being able to say but this one small word:

"Pwnt"

Edited by Norguard

The opponents are actually slower on mirror mode than on the 150cc. Once you can think straight, about where the turns are (and you aren't getting pummelled by blue shell, red shell, blue shell) you'll have an easier time in the mirror.

The trick is just to not use any items at all. The more items you use, the more violent your opponents feel towards you. ...I've seen the guy in second throw a red shell, and then immediately fall into third, so that the other guy could throw one, too. Leet haxxors, I says.

My only problem now, is that I need to learn to snake/power boost in 100cc again, for multiplayer. All of the time trials are 150cc.

But we definitely need to get a GC foursome going.

Edited by Norguard

Hahah. You took me the last time we played that set of three, remember?

I don't plan on finishing first in every race - I don't even expect to finish first overall... I just want to have some 100cc fun. So who's in for when?

Shure, any day at night. Don't see me playing a game on X-fire? Odds are I'm surfing the web or am not there at the moment... or am playing FlyFF and X-fire isn't detecting that I'm playing it.