Library

Just finished this up. Map is a geometrically correct duplication of the entire Library (Stack and Basement). Glass is bulletproof. There are 17 spawn points.

Looking at the server list, I still only see four (4) maps out there, so I think this might be the first custom map for GE:S. It'd be sweet if someone could load it onto a server to see how it plays, or even just to take a look at it themselves on their own PC. Unfortunately there are no bots as far as I know, so I can't playtest it. If someone wants to play with me I can load it on my own machine, but for now I'm too lazy to reconfigure my NAT.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=23148

GC Alumni

Don't mind at all. I was actually perusing the server list to see if I could find any of their websites and maybe get them to try it out, but it's surprisingly hard to actually find them that way as most servers are named by the GSP and not the people who play it/run it like GC. Then I went to sleep. At the moment of writing this, it's actually being played on the Janus Syndicate server (cool!).

I may as well take this occasion to mention that I finished off the Temple last night some time (in Maps, Mods, etc.), and actually had a couple players connect to it on my machine. One guy played for a while and said it looked good, but I'm concerned that it might be way too dark. It does represent my best attempts at lighting so far though, and the first time I actually used light_environment (direct and diffused sun/moonlight).