my buddy got banned

Guest Smoke

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

Hola amigos,

My friend Shinji got banned the other day, I've been playing with this guy for about 2-3 yrs over on another server i am a regular on. He's a pretty respected guy, and nice too boot! I'm positive he doesn't hack if that helps, though since he is very good he is often times called one and banned. He switched over to Mmmm when i told some of the other guys about the great atmosphere and great people that play there.

Please unban him

he often goes by shinji, but at the time i think it was Trance|something

his WONID is 40596

thanks

Smoke :ph34r:

I am the Admin that banned Trance.

I recorded a demo before I did and just finished replaying the demo (as I have done for other requests to be unbanned).

I am going to hold to my ban as it appears to me (and to several other players at the time) that he was wall hacking.

If Trance wants to request to be unbanned, he is free to do so. If he does, I will then show my fellow Mmmm members the demo and let them decide.

Thank you for your polite post.

SparkyTech

make sure you watcht he demo with eax or a3d enabled.

I too have defended people who are called hackers and I reply, "I was right on him, and heard what he did or more, and also knew where people his enemies were." Eax is simply incredible....and, as I've said before, hearing is probably 60% of my game (having no other game that leaves me with only 60 :( )

Sparky is going about it right. Have the guy come on in. We'll take a look at his stuff, even post it here for others to view to.

Guest trance[]control
Guest trance[]control
Guest trance[]control
Guests

as you suggested, i am requesting to be unbanned, and would appreciate it if you showed the other mmmm members the demo and let them decide. like the others said, sound is an important part of cs.. i listen for footsteps, people falling, etc, and i base what i do from there. cuz of this, it may seem like im wall hacking.. however, i have *never* downloaded a cheat / script, and i dont plan on it anytime soon. but, i'll let you guys decide if i should be unbanned or not. thanks

-trance

Here's what I posted in our private forums:

I watched it. I didn't sense any aimbots by any means.

The second kill in middle high: you have to keep in mind that you don't see exactly what he does. It may be a few frames off. The shots, from our recorded point of view, were obviously into the wall.

Firing into wall in B hall: This would raise a question in anyone's book. He was firing right where that cove is on the other side.

Kills as T from middle high: again, you see the lag as both players fire when you can't see the other. People whining but I saw 2 legit kills there.

Conclusion: If we knew the guy, we wouldn't say he was cheating, so I guess we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

That's my take.

Guest trance[]control
Guest trance[]control
Guest trance[]control
Guests

about the staring at corners / walls thing, usually when that happens, im lookin at the score, team chat, or answering the phone. and also ive noticed that i just stare at walls for no reason.. bad habit. believe me or not, i'll let you guys decide if i should be unbanned.

Guest trance[]control
Guest trance[]control
Guest trance[]control
Guests

thanks. see you in game all.

if you guys ever want to look me up where i admin, check 209.73.60.173:27015, i usually play under shinji-