I went hunting...

I left the tame land of scopeless and went Big Game Hunting in a wild and strange land of #1 STOCK. I grabbed my trustee Deagle and 35 extra rounds, my orange kevlar vest and I dusted off the old Gray Monster...which I haven't used in quite a while.

I strapped "Bertha" on my back and "Girdy" on my hip hoster and took the seemly short drive over to the outskirts of #1. CS_Italy was where I wanted to set up my tree stand, but unfortunately the tree's were scarce.... Oh, well.

I didn't get too much hunten time in cs_italy as the owner of the land decided we should go hunt somewhere else...too many casualties and he didn't want to scare off too many hunters permanently. I think a few people got their limit of "10" before we were kicked out. So then myself and a few fellas headed over to de_aztec.

This time I decided I wanted to go Stag hunten instead of Fox hunten. I'll tell ya that those stags have it pretty easy with the terrain 'an all. Still, I ranged in my sight and went to work. Soon I found that I was baggen my limit and then some in no time. I forgot how much I love the rush of a good Bertha killen spree.

I hunted alllll night and got my fill of kills.

Basically, I had alot of fun tonight. Not too many GC regs, cept for Rashad and few others. Still, I'll be in more often to brush up on me skillz.

Edited by Brillow_Head