Aliases

Sir Shertown Pimp

Well, sometimes, you just want to come in and kill some people. I've got a lot of friends at GC - people I love playing with, and chatting with, but by the time I finish playing with one, and they leave, another comes on, and it's not that I feel obliged to have friends, but I want to play with them, as well... ...even if that drags on until 6AM, which it has a few times, recently.

I've got a dozen aliases, at least. Most of them are funny, and people are supposed to know who it is: "Llamablaster", "Leadcatcher", "Black Plague" and "Your Own Personal Meatshield" are a few that instantly come to mind.

...I've also got two or three others that I randomly switch between, while I'm at a friend's house, or when I just want to sit down and shoot some stuff for 15 minutes, while I'm taking a break from copy editing, or from learning songs for guitar students.

Edited by Norguard

hmm well sometimes it does get kinda annoying to talk to ppl... well not annoying... u just arnt concentratin on the game :D<_<

Like i used to change my nick in other games... but i unno... In CS i can kinda talk and play... :biglaugha: Born to play CS lol

Bah i need to get a microphone or something <_<

Hahah. I love talking to other people in-game. Sometimes you get a conversation on the mic, a conversation in text, one in XFire and one in TeamSpeak all at the same time... ...but sometimes I'm on for hours because I want to talk to people... ...it may seem cold to put an alias on, but if I never said "I'm busy.", I'd never get any work done, and if anybody says "Hi.", I'll never tell them I'm busy.

Ah, I love the hacking comments -- I get aimbot accusations just about every time I jump in UT.

Anyway, the main reason why I aliased was to avoid all the clans trying to recruit me. I dropped out of the GC TWL team, and everyone's like "OOOH! Experienced vet available!" Spam spam spam.

...duh. If I was available, I'd be back with the GC TWL team. :propeller:

In CS:S, I never alias. No point there -- there aren't any competitive zombie clans out there, and I don't like regular CS:S. Simple enough, eh?

<- Chamberlain

Not hiding much more then my first and second name although I'd tell ya if need be. I'm not worried about anything, If I want to chat I will talk to someone, if I want to game, I will ignore all text and radio chat. Pretty Simple, I think.