GC Alumni
(edited)
Just got a PSP...

Do you guys suggest anygames?

I got this one called

Rengoku - The tower of Purgatory

It's pretty cool  :D

So you guys got any suggestions?

HAHAHA, X-Play gave that a 1 out of 5 (being sewage in a box). They were ripping on that so much.

I don't know any good PSP games. People mostly just use it to watch movies/play mp3s.

Edited by JackieChan

Burnout, Lumins and Metal Gear Acid would be my initial suggestions. The PSP isn't a bad piece of hardware. It's actually stronger than the PlayStation. ...actually, so is the Nintendo DS.

The PSP is about as strong as an N64, while the DS isn't quite there.

...difference is, and what you'll find is that although the PSP has loads of games, there are only a handful that are must-owns.

I'd probably also grab the MediEvil game that was released forever ago for the PSP - it didn't get rave reviews, but that was a puzzle/adventure series that was always fun.

Water lily rice tower of purgatory?

Seriously, I have a friend who has a PSP, and she has emulators for a bunch of systems (mostly Nintendo) up through SNES and that's pretty much all she uses it for. I've heard that newer firmware versions won't run emulators, but I'm nowhere near an authority on it and I imagine it's only a matter of time before that was / will be circumvented. I would get one for that.

Kingdom of Paradise is an Amazing Action/RPG game thats oriental-themed.

Lumines is the greatest puzzle game ever created.

GTA:LCS is great if your a fan of the series.

The new Wrestling game is also very very slick.. but with GTA its more of the same.

Burnout Legends and Wipeout Fusion are both excellent Racing games.

Hot Shots Golf on the PSP is simply great, and a must-have if your into the series.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper is up-and-coming if your into fighting games, it looks to be very good.

Emulators only run on versions 1.5 and 2.0 If your PSP is over 2.0 Then your out of luck for a few months until its cracked (many coders are working on this, Fanjita is probably the most popular/well known)

I know just about all there is to know about the PSP so feel free to ask.