Google Earth

mrX

Yep. It's another one of the great things Google's made. But nonetheless, yer behind!  ;)

well unfortunately google has totally mucked it up..this is actually a demo that Microsoft put out a long time ago to prove that SQL 7 could handle a terrabyte of data...when google got their hands on it they took away a ton of functionality and made ya pay for it :( been around...for..hmm...gotta be at least 8 years now

but none-the-less is still coo!

Interesting Caesar. I've never had to pay to use it though? Or do you mean there is a pay version with more info? I do GIS based stuff quite a bit at work, the amount of data that goes into something like that is just amazing.

Anyway, yeah, I used google earth to find the hotel for FF last year. Mapquest kept coming up with two different addresses when I typed in the address from the hotel website. So I put it in google earth and panned until I found the hotel. Kinda handy.

Interesting Caesar.  I've never had to pay to use it though?  Or do you mean there is a pay version with more info?  I do GIS based stuff quite a bit at work, the amount of data that goes into something like that is just amazing.

Anyway, yeah, I used google earth to find the hotel for FF last year.  Mapquest kept coming up with two different addresses when I typed in the address from the hotel website.  So I put it in google earth and panned until I found the hotel.  Kinda handy.

Mapquest, ewwww. Remember one time I used it the map was upside down.

mrX
GC Alumni
my cousin, teh nub

Haha...

I'd seen it before but never used it, until Justin told me that he could see his buddy's truck in a pic. Thought I'd check it out after that.

Used it to locate a client's house today. That was neat.

Interesting Caesar.  I've never had to pay to use it though?  Or do you mean there is a pay version with more info?  I do GIS based stuff quite a bit at work, the amount of data that goes into something like that is just amazing.

Anyway, yeah, I used google earth to find the hotel for FF last year.  Mapquest kept coming up with two different addresses when I typed in the address from the hotel website.  So I put it in google earth and panned until I found the hotel.  Kinda handy.

Mapquest, ewwww. Remember one time I used it the map was upside down.

hahah...turn the paper over :boing:

...and ya...there more features that use to be free that u have to pay for now :(