2006 Autoshows

Chief

Anybody here a car show person? It seemed like a dull show this year, but I think a lot of newer stuff will be out later in the season for Detroit/LA/Chicago.

I went to INdianapolis, but I don't think I'll be making the Chicago Auto Show this year. I love sittting in all of the different cars one right after the other.

audi a3 - very nice! AWD and the wagon utility is a nice bonus. It's a like a stretched VW Golf. I grew up in an Audi family, so I like 'em. But I'd have to wait for the 3.0 quattro

2006 Silverado SS - I would look so good in one of these with a nice carbine in the back seat, but again I would want AWD

<pur>and of course as always best of show goes to the latest 911. </pur> MEOW! This lil kitty has AWD

The bugatti is comeing out this year in the shows i believe. It is about a millinon + dollar car, i believe. I hope to make the chicago auto show again this year. I went last year and stayed at the china town hotel which was a couple blocks from the plaza. I just love cars so even if they are not that impressive i still enjoy looking at them.

Probably will go to the St. Louis Auto Show. Last time the wife and I went to the auto show was 2 years ago. The only reps that didn't look at us like we were there to steal their cars or break something were the Saab people. Honestly made me want to go out and buy one the next day. Too bad that would have been a Sunday... :smiling2:

Did I mention I hate when service people stereotype young people?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I compete in the Car Show Circuit in California and Las Vegas every year.

Please check out www.rennen-team.com This is the website of my European Show Car Team.

If anyone goes to the shows in Cali, let me know, and I can try to get you in for free.

-CaRL-