what do you tuck into at night?

EbilDustBunny

I love the fact that in the same picture there is a very girly spray perfume bottle...and an XBox 360.

that's just too awesome.

1.DARN YOU BOYS WITH PHOTOSHOP!!!

2. I got chick flixs on one of those shelfs. If you look at the basket there's my box for the OC (I need to buy again because my ex-friend has it but that's ok... i'm pretty sure i can get another for cheap plus I need season 2) under my teeth whiting stuff. Which btw is not that enjoying to do. I own 4 violent video games! Call of Duty 2, CS:S, .hack, FF crystal cronicals, dark cloud! Wrong 5 Paper Mario is in there too...

I usually rent the scarey games.

lol this was a well needed laugh. i would post up a pic of where i sleep but you all know what the ground looks like(while i am in the field training out here). however when we go back in on the weekends or if it is cancelled our beds look pretty much like beds out of a state penitentiary(even the pee stained bed looks better then what i am sleeping on, lol, j/k ebil ;) )i can only pray that they are like that in Iraq. so needless to say i will spare you, lol. however in the mean time my computer is still next to my bed, so thats a plus. as of march it will be sent back home so when i have down time here and there its nice to stop in here and catch a laugh or two. thx guys!

Edited by Kilzugud