Video cards anyone?

TheReverend(c)

As most of you may know, my computer had a negative reaction to the Coke poured into it (who knew). Im upgrading later on this month to basically a whole new comp but would like to buy a decent vid card for around $50. I can hear the grumbles but a geforce ti 4200 would work fine or maybe a basic ati 9600. Tell me what ya all got for this money. Must be agp at least 64megs of video memory. I could go to pricewatch but I dont trust cards that cheap for sale on the net. I can only send a money order as my credit card is still maxed from christmas lol. Ill pay for shipping and handling. Ill also use this card for tsting other rigs. Thanks the Rev. Will buy from whoever by next friday. :D

you could look at the radeon 8500

I ordered 2 low end cards last year feom 2 seperate companys thru pricewatch and both of them I had to send back because they didnt work. On the other hand Ive ordered 4 high end cards and never had problems with them. Thought I would get one that Im sure would work already even though its used. You have one to sell me? Ill throw $50 bucks at ya (Ti 4200, rad9600 er whatever). Thanx. :D

(edited)

I can sell you a 9500 pro, with a 9700 pro bios for 50 shipped. good card man, didnt really notice a bunch of difference between that and the x850 pro I can sell you for 200 :) PM if interested

Edited by NOFX