Need an admin in #2

To ungimp me...

seems one of your ever so mature admins (pope) gimped me because HE WAS SINGING IN THE MIC AND I COULDN"T HEAR ANYTHING... and then decided to leave before taking it off

Some guy TK'd me on purpose and I couldn't type request a kick...because of the stupid gimp comments...

So, you'll apparently just take anyone if they pay the right amount?

Super!

edit... didnt he just get admin a couple weeks ago, and is already abusing it...

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0

To ungimp me...

seems one of your ever so mature admins (pope) gimped me because HE WAS SINGING IN THE MIC AND I COULDN"T HEAR ANYTHING... and then decided to leave before taking it off

Some guy TK'd me on purpose and I couldn't type request a kick...because of the stupid gimp comments...

Super!

edit... didnt he just get admin a couple weeks ago, and is already abusing it...

i just wanted to save this.

Pope normally does a good job, and can from time to time let things go alittle to far...Perhaps just a reminder of what needs to be done.

To ungimp me...

Super!

Pope normally does a good job, and can from time to time let things go alittle to far...Perhaps just a reminder of what needs to be done.

To ungimp me...

Super!

I know he does... and I'm as surprised as you. He's one of my favorites on the server.