Maps You'd Like to See on #4

Lunk

My opinion is that de_dust can be dropped. I never really liked it anyways, but it seems to be a staple for CS on the whole, even if it is unbalanced.

As for adding a map, maybe de_piranesi? It's played on some of the other servers and it is an excellent map, I'm sure we can all agree. :D Maybe some de_prodigy would work too for a change.

I will be dropping dust. I may even drop nuke and eventually militia, these two maps seem to kill the server. But I will need feedback on them before I make this decision.

I will be adding piranesi and possibly prodigy. I will be looking at this tonight. I've got a couple of aim maps I may add into the rotation also(aim_shotgun3, awp_arena, aim_lake). Looking at the rotation it appears we have way more de maps then cs maps. Would like to see a few more cs maps in the rotation if possible.

What do you guys think about DE_office?

We played aim_shotgun3 last night. It seemed to go over well. Only concern I have with putting aim maps in the rotation is they can be over in like 5 minutes if you don't have an admin on to up the winlimit.

Assault, I'm borderline on it. Not sure it will hold a crowd. But may give it a go and see what happens.

Chateau is one I'd also like to see back in the rotation. I feel it's a good map.

Havanna, what's your ideas on this one?

Compound? Tides? Port? Russka?

I need some feedback here people. Want you thoughts on existing maps and possible new ones. So speak up.

Umm I don't much like de_office but that may just be simply because I have not played it much at all. When I did play it I thought that it was a little too easy to win as Ts, but that might not be totally true, as I have not played the map much.

cs_compound is a map that I like alot, the only problem is that since #4 isn't scopeless... and compound is very open... I don't know how I myself would like that. I'm not much of a fan of awps on a map like that.

de_chateau is a good map as well, probably worth adding to the rotation sometime.

cs_havanna, haven't played that very much either, but I do like playing it.

I don't care much for tides, and I don't even know what russka is...

And as for assault, I like it to play, especially as CT, but it seems to become so unbalanced favoring the Ts somethimes, not sure if it's worth putting in there.

Those aim maps would be interesting to see on there, because I haven't played any of them at all, nor russka, so I'd be in favor of any of those on the rotation.

So... my say is:

good to add:

compound, havanna, chateau, russka, aim maps

ged rid of:

assault, tides, de_office

don't much care either way:

port

GC Alumni
(edited)
What do you guys think about DE_office?

de_office is a fun map, but very rough on the CTs. Probably not much of a traffic builder, but might be good to change things up.

cs_office_extended might be another option to freshen the lineup a bit, plays not much different from cs_office.

Edited by mookie

Iceworld.

And get rid of scoutknivez for cryin out loud!  :D

Actually I'm fixin' to replace the current sk with scoutzknivez_source. It looks a little cooler. And it has all it's textures in it. :freak:

Iceworld is in the same boat as the aim maps. It's over in like 5 minutes. I need to see if there is a way to extend the winlimits on these types of maps. For those times when an admin is not on to do this.