Underworld: Evolution

YoMamma

I just saw it tonight with 2 of my friends... I liked the movie a lot... they hated it.. but he's going to school to be a director and all that good stuff... he thinks he's going to be on top one day... I say good for you and GL! but I didnt like his and her(jumping on the bandwagon) bias opinions.. "Oh we can make a better movie than that."

Main thing I wanted to say about this... is the X-Men III Trailor... I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Hm, we didn't get the X III trailer on our showing. 

I like the movie far better than the original.  The girl is hot.

I just saw the movie here in Sioux Falls at the Century theater (love that theater) and I liked the movie. On par with the original I think. Theres also a prequel coming out, dont know when. Heres that X3 trailer: :D:boing:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

I also liked the movie. I thought it was well done and just what I wanted to see. I was not looking for some super award winning movie - I just wanted some entertainment and vampire action.

And yes - she is Sooooo HOT!

We gave it an 85/100.

• 2 weeks later...

She is REALLY hot. But i thought that there was too much nudity. I mean i was sitting there with ephmeral and were both thinking "holy crap! how much longer will this keep up?"

But i think that the pro's outweigh the cons. Still everything seems to do different dammage to different people. Like one vampire can take only one hit but saleen can take 300. But good movie