60 ping to 500?!

ok so ive been playing MW Scopeless since ive got this game (had it about 6 weeks) and id usually get 60-80 pings. Now that i started using a config from MZ, whenever i go into Scopeless i get pings of 500 and more, making it impossible to play. i live in texas, and when i play MW stock, i get 40-50 ping. so i dont think the config is causing this. is there any way to fix this? or do i have to stay in smelly AWP world forever? :=

ok so ive been playing MW Scopeless since ive got this game (had it about 6 weeks) and id usually get 60-80 pings. Now that i started using a config from MZ, whenever i go into Scopeless i get pings of 500 and more, making it impossible to play. i live in texas, and when i play MW stock, i get 40-50 ping. so i dont think the config is causing this. is there any way to fix this? or do i have to stay in smelly AWP world forever? :=

[/quote

I beleive thats a ping utility on the chitchat forum that can isolate the bottlenecks in the network, canr emember whos post it was though. :D

Edited by TheReverend(c)

Texas, huh?

try out our Texas server!

#4 Southwest FF 207.210.245.40:27015

Traitor :boo:

ok so ive been playing MW Scopeless since ive got this game (had it about 6 weeks) and id usually get 60-80 pings. Now that i started using a config from MZ, whenever i go into Scopeless i get pings of 500 and more, making it impossible to play. i live in texas, and when i play MW stock, i get 40-50 ping. so i dont think the config  is causing this. is there any way to fix this? or do i have to stay in smelly AWP world forever? :=

I beleive thats a ping utility on the chitchat forum that can isolate the bottlenecks in the network, canr emember whos post it was though. :D

pingplotter is what I think you're talking about. You should be able to just punch that into google and find it. It's pretty easy, you punch in the ip address, tell it how many samples, the speed(rate) to take at and for how long.

It's good to look at a few minutes worth to get an idea of where the problem is. You then will have a series of bars with an average line for your pings (times) to each server (hop) along your way to the IP you entered.